In DESPERATE need of Penguin QCers!

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
In DESPERATE need of Penguin QCers!

Penguin 6 & 7 have been sitting in QC for a few days now, and I've gotten one QC on 6, and two on 7. ;_;

Basically, you apply and you'll get hired. :D

But you have to QC Penguin. >.>

RollEXE

I'll do QC! I dunno how much I'll be able to do, but I'll do my best. :D

I WILL QC 6 & 7 for starters, is that ok?

happycow

Is it okay if I only QC penguin (though I'll probably QC a little bit of the other stuff)?
Just wondering...

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
RollEXE;58615 said:
I'll do QC! I dunno how much I'll be able to do, but I'll do my best. :D

I WILL QC 6 & 7 for starters, is that ok?
HIRED!

happyguy;58617 said:
Is it okay if I only QC penguin (though I'll probably QC a little bit of the other stuff)?
Just wondering...
You were fired. You're not welcome back.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Boy 412;58702 said:
You watch the episode and look for mistakes.

Mistakes...? I don't know Japanese, though... the only thing I could look for is mistakes in timing or the English gist of the subtitles.

I can QC for that, even if I do have exams, since they only take up half the day and studying... well... let's say that I don't use my time productively anyway.

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
Now you take a look around, notice the new forum you can now see, and the thread called "The QCers Guidebook." Naturally, as a new QCer you'll want to read it.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Zelsius;58757 said:
Now you take a look around, notice the new forum you can now see, and the thread called "The QCers Guidebook." Naturally, as a new QCer you'll want to read it.

...I might try it out for a while. If it doesn't look to me like I can do a very good job, you can take me off the list. I don't really commit myself to much... (so it was RollEXE who could see the new forum? okay then...)

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
done them~ I'm now officially into it, but I get the feeling my QCs aren't quite top-notch, and people will argue with my viewpoints (meh, what else is new, IT IS SPELT JOHNNY!!!)

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
tricky77puzzle;58824 said:
(so it was RollEXE who could see the new forum? okay then...)

RollEXE said:
Yes I do! I'll get to it ASAP, and I've done Penguin 07, so I'll have to download Penguin 06 tomorrow.

...and I guess you have your QC'ers! I'll say no thanks, then...