How many songs do you have on iTunes/iPod

Fox Knight

Knight Of Neo Space
I got an Ipod Nano, i have like 300 songs on it, Plus some Dane Cook CD's on it too. pretty good for a 2gb! :D

Magna

PrimoPiccolo;11592 said:
iPods are stupid, I never listen to music when I'm out doing stuff.

You mean music players in general then, not just iPods(unless you have a specific reason for not liking an iPod because of one of its features or something), if you don't like to listen while doing stuff, it doesn't mean that iPods are stupid for all. They're really handy when traveling long distances for me. I can sleep easier while listening to music, but they can be a distraction when you're productive to some, so I can see your point(and it's sometimes a problem with headphones and finding a spot for the music player to be with you).

/me slinks away
I have feeling that my collection is too small form some of there ^^;

Fujisaki

It`s just love.
Last time I checked I had 208. I still have more space left for more, but I`m thinking about deleting some so I can have more space for other songs.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Magna said:
You mean music players in general then, not just iPods(unless you have a specific reason for not liking an iPod because of one of its features or something), if you don't like to listen while doing stuff, it doesn't mean that iPods are stupid for all.
Well, I only say that mostly because of the extreme price point. There are plenty of ways to play music that don't cost $200.

Sir Kibbles

1116 songs - 84 of those are full cd files. 13 Movies. 38 episodes of the Office and 7 episodes of South Park. Thats all on my ipod because I have a little hardrive =[