How do you view your anime?

How do you view your anime?

I either watch mine on my psp(hoping for ipod touch for Christmas) or on my 15.4 inch widescreen HD macbook pro. How about you guys?

Magna

Truly depends. Sometimes I watch it on my iMac, sometimes on my laptop, sometimes on my PSP or I sometimes burn it onto DVDs and watch on my <3ly DVD player. It really depends on where I am at the moment and the reason I'm watching it.
But unless I'm rewatching, I watch anime on either of my computers because I want to see it in its glorious quality first before I kill it quality wise for other sources.

Quatre Winner

I watch mine on my lovely dell desktop named Kura. He has a flatscreen monitor that I don't know the size of but it's larger than my TV go figure. Yesterday though I stole our dell inspiron laptop named Bob to watch a couple of episodes of FMA. Yay anime!

Paradise_Lost

I burn it from the PC, which is in my brother's room, and watch it on my DVD player(reads most formats, I don't have to do a special burn or something).

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Computer for my Ryuusei no Rockman and Digimon Savers DLs. TV for all the dub stuff off Toonami.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Computer usually. Then it gets burned to DVD and tends to be forgotten and never watched again. >_> I've...really gotten out of anime in the last year.

Takatofan1986

Stalking [you]
Usually PC, I have a GREAT DVD player that plays .AVI's, but on my TV, if its a subbed anime, it will cut off the subs :(. but if i go to my moms who has a widescreen, i'll take some on that xD