Supreme Dictator
Hiring Timers

We're in need of some more timers.

Apply within.

GSR

That one guy
Takatofan1986;24946 said:
What exactly do timers do? *has wanted to help here forever*

A timer is the person who actually times the subs to the audio in the video files using Aegisub.

Takatofan1986

Stalking [you]
Well, I have done lots of AMV's so i know about matching, but i will download that program and see if i can figure it out. :)

Ryuujin131

lost in memory
Yes...I WILL TIME THIS TIME!

(Doesn't remember why he was so LAZY back then >___>; )

I go on the computer every day...and this could be a good excuse to get away from COD4 and Advance Wars: Days of Ruin...(Man those games are addictive.)

Tylea002

I would. And I can do timing as I do AMVs. BUT I've just joined, thus counting me out, and I use terrible windows movie maker.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Timing in fansubbing, to my knowledge, is rather different than timing with AMVs. :x

AnimeKido

Life is the best
Well i could time videos but it takes a bit of time matching the frame i use subtitle workshop is that good enough?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
AnimeKido;27821 said:
Well i could time videos but it takes a bit of time matching the frame i use subtitle workshop is that good enough?
I'd rather you dedicate your time to helping us on the translation end. :)

Tylea002

I just downloaded it and I'm *trying* to get to grips with it.

I subbed a clip of Data Squad, but that was in English, does anyone have a raw anime clip but with translations for me to try and see if I'm good enough, cause I'd like to help out.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Why don't you get a random anime raw and just time it with random scripts of your own?

My own personal thoughts, not reflecting any views of Scipio or anyone else who would give an ok for hiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.