Hilarious Fanart

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Hm, I mean something like, as in the anime, she can shoot out the strings to trap Yeti Blizzard and they detach from Harp... Well, you know, keep shooting at the fish and one by one they get caught... Yeah...

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
Thirdmaster;44638 said:
Hm, I mean something like, as in the anime, she can shoot out the strings to trap Yeti Blizzard and they detach from Harp... Well, you know, keep shooting at the fish and one by one they get caught... Yeah...

o..k :confused:
just draw Harp Note only? or with Rockman

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Maybe you could have him attempting to fish using War-Rock at the side? And he looks up to see that Harpnote had already caught alot more fish... :confused:;

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
Thirdmaster;44642 said:
Maybe you could have him attempting to fish using War-Rock at the side? And he looks up to see that Harpnote had already caught alot more fish... :confused:;

Using War-Rock to catch fish......ok!

Rocknote

Banned
Thirdmaster;44642 said:

Using War-Rock to catch the fishes? Use his mouth to catch them or with one shoot? :D

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
Rocknote;45893 said:
What a BLAST! These looks more awesome than I thought! :D

She only needs a string to catches all of the fishes and Rockman needs two shoots to catches...two fishes only? XD

yup XD
one shot one fish XD

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Yay, I get to see my request done! Thanks you~
It seems like dome kinda doujinshi... :confused:; Oh well. A VERY short one...

Now to add another request... Heheheheheh......

This one is gonna be fun. A mob of Subarus chasing after Misora. O_O As in, they fill the whole page and Misora is running away... :confused:;

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
Thirdmaster;45906 said:
Yay, I get to see my request done! Thanks you~
It seems like dome kinda doujinshi... :confused:; Oh well. A VERY short one...

Now to add another request... Heheheheheh......

This one is gonna be fun. A mob of Subarus chasing after Misora. O_O As in, they fill the whole page and Misora is running away... :confused:;

no prob XD

oohhh...sounds interesting :D