Heroes

Sir Kibbles

Heroes

I just got through watching the first season and started on the second. Anyone else watch this very epic show?

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
Me! Me! X3 I'm still slightly surprised that several characters who, as of the first season's finale, should have been dead, are not dead.

Though every now and then while I'm watching, I'll be all like "but that was done before in [insert random comic series here]!" which may or may not annoy anyone who might be watching with me. XD

Tsum

I do! As does one of my friends, and we get a bit..... crazy about it sometimes.

It seems to me that working for 'him' (to avoid spoilers for those who haven't watched it yet) tends to lead to the deaths of many interesting characters. Which is actually quite saddening, since I just recently got to 'understand' the last character that was offed.... >_>

johnxfire

Grand Saboteur
I do. I'm a big fan of Sylar, even though he's a nutter.

Gonna go watch episode 10 of season 2 a bit later.

Sir Kibbles

I'm upset. Because of the writer's strike, Heroes is getting cut short. It was supposed to be 24 episodes now its only gonna be 11.

johnxfire

Grand Saboteur
Sir Kibbles;16925 said:
I'm upset. Because of the writer's strike, Heroes is getting cut short. It was supposed to be 24 episodes now its only gonna be 11.

Wow. Never knew that they could end it from episode 9 in two episodes.
Hope it ends well.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Sir Kibbles;16925 said:

Due to lack of time, I've never read/heard about this.

Can you provide a link? I'd be eternally grateful.

Sir Kibbles

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_(TV_series) - Bottom of the 2nd paragraph

I read it from Wikipedia that it will end this Monday. But even the commercial on NBC said Monday is the finale of Heroes and its a 2 hour special cause the new episode of Journeyman is in two weeks from last Monday and it plays after Heroes. I for one hope not. I love this show. I also love Chuck and Journeyman and my Monday nights are glued to the tv for 3 hours.

The Office has already stopped airing new episodes because of the strike and I like that show too.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Yeah, the finale already coming pisses me off. This season was really moving fast, and now all the progress it had a chance to make is scrapped. I was all excited to see Sylar convert Maya into his edgy, murderous lover...

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I kinda watch it, I'm in UK and we're 2 eps off the end of season 1. Syler's cool, and Hiro is fantastic.

PrimoPiccolo

Sir Kibbles said:
But even the commercial on NBC said Monday is the finale of Heroes and its a 2 hour special cause the new episode of Journeyman is in two weeks from last Monday and it plays after Heroes.
Regular length. New episode of Life airs after Heroes tonight.

PrimoPiccolo

Sir Kibbles said:
Really? Why isn't Life coming on during its usual time slot? Some special or something?
NBC's trying some new gimmick. Life is gonna come on tonight and wrap Wednesday at its usual time, then Journeyman's gonna come on next Monday and wrap on Wednesday in Life's slot, then I think they both go off because they're out of episodes.

Joey

♥ Webcomic Fiend ♥
I liked Nathan as a character. :(
Oooh I wonder what Claire's reaction will be =D

PrimoPiccolo

Joey887 said:
I liked Nathan as a character. :(
I did, too. In the first season. This year, he was nothing more than comic relief. And the mirror stuff never went anywhere. He should have just died saving New York from Peter's explosion, thus showing his mother there was a better way for him to serve the people of the city than the plan she had for him.
Joey887 said:
Oooh I wonder what Claire's reaction will be =D
Judging by how much it ended up meaning to the long run, she'll hang her head for like four and a half seconds and move on with her life.