Harry Potter Book 7 Predictions

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
Harry Potter Book 7 Predictions

since it is about a month away till the release in the UK, the States, and other countrys that i dont know about.

i decided to make a prediction thread here. for you fans or. .. if you are a hater that hope everyone dies in the books. this is your place.

So put your predictions down.
Place your bets on who dies.
and other stuff.

Ready.... Set... Go!!!

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Harry kicks ass and accidentally casts a spell that kills everyone within a 1,000 mile radius. Frickin' awesome ending, or what?

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Harry and Voldemort die simultaniously.
Run has a sword on the front cover, so he may steal it from McGonigal's (formerly dumbledoor's) office
Hermione marries ron.
hermione afterwards (an epilogue or something) takes SPEW to the next Level.
Malfoy turns good, he's not really evil.
3 horcruxes remain. 7 part soul, diary gone, ring gone, locket gone, one in voldemort's original body gone, Nagini (snake), Cup and Something of ravenclaws'.
They will find out what most fans found out the day the read HBP and find out RAB is Sirius' brother, Regulus.

Can't think of many more at the moment.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
I think Voldemort will be returned to his old Tom Riddle self without his powers
(in Dumbledore's words) "There are worse things than death"

Snape will die and i think Malfoy may die for some odd reason.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Professor Snape really isnt evil...Draco Malfoy really isnt evil...Harry is one of the horcruxes...and...I forgot since I haven't read the 6th book in..like...forever.

Oh and Dumbledore is EVIL! Come on, anyone who knows all that stuff and won't even help the kid is evil...just like Clow Reed is evil too in Tsubasa Chronicle. Know it alls who don't do anything are evil.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Kazemon15 I have great respect for you, but where did you come up with the ideas of Harry being a horcrux and Dumbledoor being evil? For harry to kill Voldemort, he would have to destroy himself first, and when did he have time when his spells backfired...oh lily's death. Interesting. But dumbledoor's dead so how could he still be evil? the portrait?

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Harry dies in the end. Snape helps the Order and by proxy, Harry, in finding and destroying the Horcuxes.

Also, the big showdown will be at Godric's Hollow. :XP DIE WHERE YOU BOTH WERE SUPPOSED TO DIE.

Very funny... I won this book for free at my school... gotta pick it up when they finally get it.

Magna

RamenRanger;2712 said:
if you are a hater that hope everyone dies in the books. this is your place.
Finally, there's a place for me! Well, I haven't read the 6th book and barely remember the others, I hope all the main characters die in a tragic, gruesome death, with blood everywhere, and then no-one really cares and continue their live like nothing happened.
If that happens, I'll probably buy the book in a year.

digiboy123;2714 said:
Harry kicks ass and accidentally casts a spell that kills everyone within a 1,000 mile radius. Frickin' awesome ending, or what?
Or that too.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Johnzaloog;2770 said:
Kazemon15 I have great respect for you, but where did you come up with the ideas of Harry being a horcrux and Dumbledoor being evil? For harry to kill Voldemort, he would have to destroy himself first, and when did he have time when his spells backfired...oh lily's death. Interesting. But dumbledoor's dead so how could he still be evil? the portrait?

Lol my friend gave me those ideas and they seemed interesting...she has a twisted mind and convinced me that Dumbledore really was evil...because, nowadays in anime, it seems Light is evil and Dark is good. :confused:;;

The nicest ones are always the most suspected ones I say lol. My friend was convinced Dumbledore was evil since book 2, since he always seemed to get Harry in some sort of trouble by giving him hints on where to go...

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Everyone will die so that JKR doesn't have to make anymore books.

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
i really dont think harry will die becasue well this is a book that young kids do read and well the author wont do that at least i dont think.... but i do believe the final showdown will be in godrics hollow.

i think it would be funny if most of ron's family is killed and ron goes on a killing rampage.

Magna

RamenRanger;2783 said:
i really dont think harry will die becasue well this is a book that young kids do read and well the author wont do that at least i dont think.... but i do believe the final showdown will be in godrics hollow.
Young kids (like under 10) won't understand a word unless they're like really smart, and as far as I was concerned, wasn't the series aimed at teenagers? Kids can read whatever they want if they have the ability, and not all things have to be suited for them(like South Park, some kids watch it (I know I did when I was 9, because of my dad >.>)). I think you get the point. Harry better die, because I hate character that are like invincible and can never get killed, no matter how much people try, unless they're evil. >.<

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
I don't want Harry to die, but I have this thing for happy endings. :p That said, I think it could go either way, and I'm actually leaning more towards "Harry dies" if only because that's exactly what I don't want to happen. Regardless of what happens to Harry, I just hope we get enough closure. >_>

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Yeah... if Harry died, I'd be very upset. It would've been a waste of freakin' time all those years just to see Harry die at the end. Though, J.K. said that a main character would die, didn't she? =/ I guess it's not gonna be a completely happy ending.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
The only real reason I think Harry's going to die is the way J.K. has been pretty much setting the books up, especially the latest. The recent two, also seen as the ones that aren't very... great... are pretty supportive of Harry doing something stupid or "heroic" and getting killed in the end. >_>

GSR

That one guy
Hmm... my guess is that Harry's got a 50-50 chance of living. A couple of Rowling's statements imply he survives, but then again, it's being set up to get him killed off quite a bit, eh?

But my one true prediction is that /b/ will organize parties to go buy the midnight waiting lines and yell spoilers. They did it with HBP, I'll be stunned if they don't do it now.

Skeith

Harry dies. Voldemort reverts to powerless Tom M. Riddle and is captured.
Harry somehow reappears in a picture with his parents. Happy Ending!

If this doesn't happen, Neville kills Voldemort (or the other way around) and Seamus blows up Hogwarts. D: WTF?

Voldemort somehow turns into Neville, leaving Harry bewildered and stunned. Actual Neville passes away. ...

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Kage;2822 said:
The only real reason I think Harry's going to die is the way J.K. has been pretty much setting the books up, especially the latest. The recent two, also seen as the ones that aren't very... great... are pretty supportive of Harry doing something stupid or "heroic" and getting killed in the end. >_>

J.K has been emphasizing it a lot, hasn't she... she makes it seem like its harry that dies. Poor Harry :(

Somehow... i think Harry and Ron die, and the book is emphasized on Harmonie telling the story. I don't know why i think this XP... but for some reason, i don't think Hermione dies.

Skeith

Your theory makes me think about the part where she was petrified in book 2. What about Snape? Maybe he dies to put another love protection thing on Harry.