Happy Birthday, Tcatomon!

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
*LOL* Erm... thanks? XD; Out of all the message boards I lurk this was the last I was expecting congratulations from. And now I feel old XD;;

<.<... >.>

Now where's mah cake? :D

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
pawitp;15879 said:
/me gives Tcatomon a cake

There's a bomb inside

There's enough juice in it to flood the whole park! D:

But Happy Birthday, Tcatomon, and many more to come!

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Happy Birthday *defuses the bomb*
i'd have done this earlier but i was one of the people who the forum wouldn't let on during the table bork!

celestial_sacred

Haha. Happy belated birthday, Tcatomon!!! Hope you enjoyed your cake with the
diffused bomb
. I'd say, it was an ORANGE cake!

GSR

That one guy
Happy birthday!

If I'd known I would've made some Ripthesystem characters Phoenix Wright-style for you. Or attempted, I really've been slacking off practice-wise...

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
GSR;15906 said:
Happy birthday!

If I'd known I would've made some Ripthesystem characters Phoenix Wright-style for you. Or attempted, I really've been slacking off practice-wise...

Oh! OH OH! That would be TOTALLY neat! If you ever get a few minutes I'd *love* to see what renditions you could do :'D (I was going to do some of the cast as PW characters for halloween but never got around to it XD)

And thank you everyone ^^

GSR

That one guy
Tcatomon;15911 said:
Oh! OH OH! That would be TOTALLY neat! If you ever get a few minutes I'd *love* to see what renditions you could do :'D (I was going to do some of the cast as PW characters for halloween but never got around to it XD)

And thank you everyone ^^

Don't expect too much, I haven't seriously sprited in ages. It'd probably look pretty bad... but if I ever get back into the practice I'll make some. :)

But happy birthday anyways.