Hana Yori Danga Live Action - To soon be finished

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Hana Yori Danga Live Action - To soon be finished

I read this article: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-08-20/hana-yori-dango-final-movie-to-end-live-action-drama
On ANN.

Thoughts? I know there's some HYD fans out there, i think... At least the drama fans? XD

Oguri Shun and the other members of the main cast will be reprising their roles it seems.

This movie is supposed to end the live action series. Do you think that this will continue with the little oneshot of HYD that was released last summer, the one where Tsukushi is in Paris for Shizuka's (or whatever her name was) wedding?

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
@_@ There's already two live action j-drama. I didn't want to watch MG even though it had F4.

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
Dude. MG is leaps and bounds better than any of the Japanese versions.

F4 ftw.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
... I never said I hated F4. If you read it, I said that I don't want to watch it EVEN THOUGH IT HAS F4. Meaning, Yes I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE FOR F4 but I don't want to. Why? Because even being chinese I prefer understanding and comparing a drama to the part I read. Meaning, I GET CONFUSED WHEN THEY HAVE DIFFERENT NAMES. Which is why I barely watched the HanaKimi TW Drama.

NOW. WILL SOMEONE ACTUALLY GO ON-TOPIC OR SHALL I FUCKING GET THIS THING CLOSED?