Guitar Hero: World tour/Rock Band buyers let's make a band!!!!

Eile

Guitar Hero: World tour/Rock Band buyers let's make a band!!!!

Hey I though it would be cool if we make a band to play together online :)

I've preordered guitar hero: wt on the xbox 360, so if anyone is going to get it on the x360 please hop in with me :), I'm doing the drums cuz it's my field of expertise, all the other positions are free for the offical Dats band lol :D

p.s: looks like my chances of getting bandmates are slim, since the vidogamers of dats seem to have a special taste in games that does not include GH, well anyway trying won't hurt :)

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
so lame...

RB for the win... I don't think I'll even get World Tour since I have RB1 and RB2.

Activision is so horrible at charting songs...

Akai and I have a band on RB2 if anyone else wants to join!

Eile

oh, no worries, I'll be getting RB2 as well, I have RB1 totally busted my drums, and since the drums of RB2 has some technical problems I thought getting GH:WT ones is better, they're more advanced anyway and cross-compatible.

so i'll see you online Scar when I get RB2

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
RB2 drums are amazing :confused: What technical problems have you heard about?

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
RB is gay. Not worth the money.

As for GH: WT, if I do get it, it'll be on Wii. Wari~

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Rockband isn't worth the money? Excuse me?

It's cheaper than GH4, more songs, better songs, better charts... Activision is horrible.

Harmonix were the original makers of Guitar Hero... and then Activision took it.

Harmonix goes off and makes Rock Band... a year later, Activision takes Harmonix's idea and makes their own "band" game... I mean seriously.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
I stand by my opinion. :)

The buttons on the guitar are ridiculous. The drums are mediocre, and while there are more songs, there's only a few that I personally like. Tis why I don't like RB.

You may enjoy it though, go ahead.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Wutever... Out of the 500+ songs avaliable to play on RB2, I'm sure there has to be something you like... GH4 only has 84 songs...

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Get the Guitar Hero 2 Xplorer or the black wireless one. I've had no problems with either and the Xplorer's compatible with dang near everything.

I'm not picking up more Guitar Hero, though I've got 3 if you're interested in playing sometime. I'd rather get Rockband 2 and transfer my files over from RB1, honestly. But I'm waiting until the game goes down under nine billion dollars.. there's other stuff I can play for used cheaper right now (and I'm still not completely bored with Halo 3 and Soul Calibur 4 yet and I'll be busy this and next month with Castlevania: OoE and Chrono Trigger d: ).

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Yeah... I have like 60+ DLC songs from RB1 ... so with it transfering over it's awesome :D

Eile

Scar;73101 said:
RB2 drums are amazing :confused: What technical problems have you heard about?

I based it on this video

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ct04iS-gzwA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ct04iS-gzwA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

and I agree with you on the harmonix activision thing, cuz harmonix are the real creators of both GH and RB, but there are so many features in GH:WT that made me decide to get it, first the new instruments, second the music studio and the GH tunes community, now that dosen't mean that I'm not buying RB2, hell I'm a music games junkie, I might even buy Rock Revolution.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
That kid has messed up his drums or something. I've had mine since the day they've come out and I've had no problems...

Such a bullcrap video.

The whole problem with his drums is the battery pack. Because they aren't in there properly, it keeps shorting the drums for a few seconds at a time. He had to do SOMETHING to break that.

I'm so going to laugh when the GH4 sets break in the first week... I can so see the cymbals breaking off...