Guess what happened/will happen to Subaru's dad....

Wanted1992

Guess what happened/will happen to Subaru's dad....

1) Is he dead or not? (of course not)
2) Where do you think he is right now? (floating in space)
3) What happened to him? (He was thrown into space)
4) What will happen to him? (He will return to Earth)

Just tell me what is your guess about these 4 questions, and I would be happy if someone had a harder question/s.

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
Who cares...
or maybe Subaru does?

Nope, he can't be Warrock. (can he?)
Nope, he can't be dead.
If he's living, he can't just be floating in space for that huge amout of time!

GSR

That one guy
Man, I wish we had a spoiler tag. WHITE TEXT GET THANKS MAGNA

Game:
1. No, he's alive.
2. He's stuck in space as EM waves.
3. He was forced into space while trying to escape with Warrock.
4. He'll stay MIA until a later game in the series, when he will miraculously return for a bittersweet reunion which surprises everyone. Yeah, right.

Anime I'm not sure about, we've only got up to 26 in QC and so that's all I know.

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
I think I will laugh a lot of his body turned out to be taken over by the FM King. =D
The answer to no. 1 is obvious. As for the rest... meh, there's not much info.

Geo

Well we dont know really what happened..in the game megaman star force looks like war rock transformed his dad and the other station works in EM waves so they are kinda lost and it's revealed that he's an AM and not a FM alien :p, so since there will be RnR 2 it might be there that his father appears..well.. anyway sstill some episodes to watch so we dont know ^^ next realease is RnR 48: "War-Rock the Gentleman" 08/09/07, i wonder what's about =D

Dengar

I don't think he will appear in RnR2 yet. He'll probably appear halfway through the series, or even at the end.

I'm just wondering who the new enemies will be. Battle Network had that whole WWW thing going, but now that the FM planet's reformed I wonder where the next threat will come from.

Dengar

2 series? You probably mean 2 games. And somehow I doubt that. As long as there is popularity, there will be sequels.

Geo

Not everyone likes this new series, they say it's a return to the past..and that's the rumours i'm not sure 'cuz i dont understand japonese to read capcom news.

Dengar

Not everyone hates it either.

The fact that they're making a part 2 means it's serious series material.

Geo

Well as we think on good or worst capcom thinks about money so if ryuusei makes lower sucess than exe series it may be good bye..anyway that's up to capcom and we still have at least ryuusei no rockman 2 to watch which i hope dats work on in future ^^

Dengar

Uhm, you keep saying series. But you do realise that the continuation of the franchise depends on the success of the game, not the anime connected to the game, right?

Of course, they might opt to stop making anime along with the game, but since the anime is more like advertising for the game, there's more reason to show it.

toskanemesis

agreed. Oh yeah by the way don't you think war-rock resembles zero. His wave hait helmet style. It prettty much shows zero. But blue.

Scorpio Sting

Scorpio's Dempa Henkan
Geo;9239 said:
Not everyone likes this new series, they say it's a return to the past..and that's the rumours i'm not sure 'cuz i dont understand japonese to read capcom news.
Some people think of RnR as the sequal too EXE series[since navi's still exist, and there's EXE hints everywhere] plus since capcom has pretty much ended EXE and left no room for another EXE game, fans of the megaman RPG's might stick too it because they hope it'll be like the next EXE.

I myself thought of RnR as a good place too start in the Megaman RPGs. Since EXE had a ton of sequals, as well as a long running anime[japanwise], I wasn't about too buy a game i never played the original too, and didn't want too go through over 200 episodes just too catch up with the anime.
toskanemesis;9376 said:
agreed. Oh yeah by the way don't you think war-rock resembles zero. His wave hait helmet style. It prettty much shows zero. But blue.

Kinda, but ive seen better simularities with other characters. Harp note is oviously designed off of roll, Ox fire is pretty much gutsman, and in a wierd way Gemeni Spark reminds me of bass[at least the black suit one does].

Dengar

Well, RnR is pretty much EXE's "Megaman X". It's a chronological sequel, but having played the previous series is totally unrequired.

Dengar

Anybody who's played the game would know what happened to him. I doubt the anime would deviate from that little detail.