<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Awesome <3 ~~~~ I hope it's as enjoyable as the GBA games were or more XDDD

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
goldensundsposter-1.jpg

WE LOVE YOU, CAMELOT!

This year's E3 ROCKED!

Quote: After going dark six years ago, 2010 will see a new dawn. Golden Sun DS updates the popular portable Golden Sun role-playing series with an impressive graphical style. This installment follows the story of the previous heroes’ descendants and immerses players into the magic of its adventure by pushing the boundaries of intuitive touch-screen controls. Golden Sun DS is playable on the Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi systems. --http://e3.nintendo.com/pressrelease/

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O
YES! I know what game I´ll get!!! O.O

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I was totally hoping that the little faces of GBA would be fixed though. xD Minor irritation i had.

Galikan

Justice Bringer
looks so cool, I wonder if Felix will be in it. Too bad I don't have a DS :( I can't play

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
You play as the DESCENDANTS of the O8. IF he's in, it'd be a cameo, just like the rest of the O8.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Screw that. Preorder it. Five dollars down a month will have it fully paid-off by the time it comes out. Once it does, just go an pick it up. AND the preorder goodies! ^-^

GSR

That one guy
Funny how I missed this thread.

Let's just say there's a reason my title changed two weeks ago.

Eka

Role;94316 said:
Screw that. Preorder it. Five dollars down a month will have it fully paid-off by the time it comes out. Once it does, just go an pick it up. AND the preorder goodies! ^-^

Can you preorder it already?! =O
If so, I'mma have to save up some money. xD