God i hate Mondays

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
God i hate Mondays

Today every thing went wrong for me and i need to rant it.

In my school we have this thing were if you miss 5 days you have to make up hours by going to denttention. well my hours that i need to make up came from last six weeks. so i went up there to go see if i can make up hours and one of the ladies in the office said oh you missed the deadline and never before was there a deadline. so she told me go talk to one of the vice principals. i chose the one that was my friends mom ( Hurah brownie points) so i get there and what do you know here secratary basicaly said GTFO. i really need to make up these hours so i can get my credits and become senior.

next i suddenly have to make a whole act for history to preform tommorow for this histroy museum thing, this teacher that told me this is the same teacher who singed me up for a AP test and i did not know about it, and owe 50 bucks to her.

i had band additions today and when i went to warm up 2 of my pads fall of my instroment and my addition sucks.

i ask my grandfather this morning that "WHEN' i get money if he could order some books for me. i come home and he tells me that he ordered them so now i owe him 50 buckss

and now to top it off my mom forgot to return so movies to blockbuster so there late and i so happen to have me debit card to rent Wii and Xbox 360 games and they go charge me for each movie and that totals to about 100 dollars and amazingly i had only 70 bucks in my bank acount and what do you know i get over drafts out of the ass.

Today i would say was a Piece Of Shit

Trivial

Well, i hate not particularly only Monday
But a day that made me very busy, and got a schedule change in all of a sudden without my knowing