Genshiken

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Genshiken

So, there has to be someone here who has also seen this series...

I just recently watched all of it(the past two days XD) an it's a damn good show. It's not action packed, but more so, slice-of-life...

EPISODES
Season - 12 Episodes
OVA - 3 Episodes(13-15)
Season 2 - ONGOING :D

The openings are awesome too <3 Thing that sucks though is that DB is the only one currently subbing the second season, and it looks just like a joke sub >>; So hopefully someone else will pick it up~

G4bumon

<b>Timer</b>
OMG, someone else watching it, yaaaa, all my friends don't like it, but I like it, the new Genshiken 2 is good, I like ep 3 with the cosplay that was so funny (If you can bleed be my guest, lol). I think that the characters are well done and could resemble alots of people that watch it. I hope DB isn't going to drop it there is quite a lot of people that are dling the eps, sure not like the numbers that the other two main projects that they are doing but there is still a good amount. I liked the first season too, I laughed so hard on the Pyo Pyo fever part, that was pure ownage. Oh and have you seen that anime Kujibiki Unbalanced? There is only three eps in the series but that is the anime that is showing in the background during the first season. That is also a good series (If you can call three eps a series). On the second ep I was laughing so hard my sides started to hurt.