Gegege no Kitarou

billmcnik

Gegege no Kitarou

Hello! My name is Bill, I am new here(I am sure you already noticed).

When I was searching for Gegege no Kitarou I found you. I am interested in these anime:

Gegege no Kitarou (1968)

Gegege no Kitarou (1985)

Gegege no Kitarou (1985, Movie)

Gegege no Kitarou (1996)

Gegege no Kitarou (2007)

Gegege no Kitarou: Crash!! The Great Rising of Demons from Another Dimension (aka Gegege no Kitarou: Gekitotsu!! Ijigen Youkai no Daihanran)

Gegege no Kitarou: Saikyou Youkai Gundan! Nippon Jouriku!! (aka Gegege no Kitarou: Saikyou Youkai Gundan! Nihon Jouriku!!)

Gegege no Kitarou: Jigoku Hen

Gegege no Kitarou: Youkai Taisen Arasou

Shin Gegege no Kitarou

Hakaba Kitarou

I have found Hakaba Kitarou and Gegege no Kitarou(2007) Episode 1.

Can you please help me to find any other episodes of any Kitarou series or Kitarou movies? I don't care if they are subbed or not. Please help me! I am despairated!

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Well we have Gegege no Kitarou (1960's) Episode 1 in our release area as for more stuff i can't help you there.

Moved your topic to the press room where it should be btb.

billmcnik

It's very important for me to find everything in this list. I should even buy it in original DVDs or VHS. Can you please(I beg you) tell me where you fand the japanese raws?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
It was just a torrent of the first DVD... you're better off trying and buying them.

billmcnik

Makoto;80449 said:

Thank you a lot I tried to search and I found some things but I don't know the Japanese language... Any help?

Where did you find the raws?(If it's a secret please tell me and I will never tell it to anyone)Where can I find any other Kitaro series?

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
If you go to asiandvdclub.org and register at their torrent tracker, you can get a few kitarou dvds...

billmcnik

Scar;80453 said:
If you go to asiandvdclub.org and register at their torrent tracker, you can get a few kitarou dvds...

Τhank you a lot my friend, but... I can't download it because there aren't any seeders. Can you help me if you have the file?