Games like Fire Emblem?

Roy

Because its Roy^.^
Games like Fire Emblem?

Does anyone no of any good games like Fire Emblem or Advanced Wars? I have Fire Emblem 6-9, FF Tactics Advanced, and Advanced Wars 1,2, and DS (andgoing to get DS2 tomarrow hopefully)
I was just wondering if there were any good ones other than that.
I have Ps2, Wii, and DS

Kaeri

Title for Rent
Riviera: the Promised Land (both on GBA and PSP) is a great one, along with a bit different strategy in both Etrian Odyssey and the upcoming DS remake (already out in Japan) FFTA 2.

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
FFTA2 is not a remake, it is a sequel to FFTA. <_<;

Uh, here are some:

Disgaea PS2/PSP
Phantom Brave (my personal favorite SRPG).
Soul Nomad (just amazing all over)

For more of a Famicom Wars/Fire Emblem feel, play Zone of the Enders: Fist of Mars. It's extremely fun and for the GBA.

It's hard to suggest things as some of the really good recent SRPGs have only been released for the PSP. D: Hope this helps.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Akai Shuichi;23735 said:
There is also Shining Force by the creators of FE, but its for NES iirc
Shining Force II: Resurrection of the Dark Dragoon is on GBA, remake of a ... Sega? game.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
I thought Shining Force was more like an action RPG instead of strategy, but I haven't played it.. ^^;;

There's Luminous Arc, which has gameplay extremely similar to FFTA and has character voices for plot scenes in between :D~ And the art is really pretty. Although I can't say much for the US dub. >_>; They're making a Luminous Arc 2.

It also shares the support development between character pairs that FE is known for, so in ways it's both FE and FFTA-esque. (mostly FFTA though XD)

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Well it has a bit of a Tactics-esque feel. I mean it's kinda similar, but not as great as FE.

I liked it cause there's pretty wolf character person. @_@ And a dragon.

... They do have ranks but it's not like you can choose different type of ranks.

Edit: It's amazingly super easy too. >_>;