[GAME] DATS hangman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
[GAME] DATS hangman

OK, everybody knows how hangman goes, but for those who were born yesterday at 4 o'clock, I'll explain. I show a number of letters in a word/phrase and you guess letters to try and guess the phrase. However, after a certain number of incorrect guesses, the man is hanged (you lose). This is DATS hangman however so it will be a member of DATS or a character or theme in a project done by DATS. Okay, just a warning, I won't be able to get back to my computer before monday so don't expect my to reply right away. Oh and one other thing, only one letter per guess, and one guess per person untill I update. Okay, here's my first one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I will score it in points. Simple scoring, 1 point per letter, 2 extra points for guessing the answer, but if there is 2 or less letters left when the answer is guessed, then you get 1 more point. I will allow 8 mistakes. Understand? Good luck.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
No As.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

here's an example for the scoring system.
If the answer was A-G-U-M-O-N and Vande guessed A, O and N and then Voltanis guessed Agumon, then Vande gets 3 points (1 per letter) abd Voltanis gets 5 points (3 letters+2 extra for final answer). The points carry on throughout, so it's sorta for the best hangman player on DATS.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
No Vs
1 S
No Es
No Ns
2 Is

_ I _ I S _ _ _

Correct Guesses: I, S
Incorrect Guesses: V, E, N
Max icorrect guesses: 8

Yes celestial sacred, the number of tries renews with each new word/phrase, only the points remain.

Matze149: 2
Vande: 1

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
1 D
No Ts

D I _ I S _ _ _

Correct Guesses: I, S, D
Incorrect Guesses: V, E, N, T
Max icorrect guesses: 8

I think you know what it is~

Onkeikun: 1

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Yep, there was a G and it was digivice. That's a point of Animekido and 5 for Onkeikun.

New Game.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Onkeikun: 6
AnimeKido: 1

Status
Not open for further replies.