Gabriel Iglesias ( And other comedians )

Mizkip

Not a mudkip
Gabriel Iglesias ( And other comedians )

I'm an avid watcher of Comedy Central, kip. They've got lots of...comedy. But out of my years of watching, I have to say, my favorite comedian is Gabriel Iglesias! AKA the fluffy guy. He's just plain awesome. I went to one of his comedy...things nearby, and it was hilarious, kip. What's your favorite comedian?

M

marryfoxgirl

Gabriel Iglesias And other comedians

Hi,
As an old Mambo user Im used to User Menu in which Editor can edit articles and Publisher can edit and publish them. To my best knowledge these Editor and Publisher functions are available only in... BackEnd This is philosophy of the code and I dont want to discuss it. But while logging to BackEnd as an Author I have access to... all articles which seems for me to be wrong Could anybody help me?
Robert

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Mizkip;127702 said:
I'm an avid watcher of Comedy Central, kip. ... I went to one of his comedy...things nearby, and it was hilarious, kip.

Why do you have that 'kip accent again, 'kip?

*kip* Agh, it's contagious! *kip* ^_^

And because I've never really watched a comedian for longer than 30 seconds, I'd have to say Russell Peters. But really, the stuff that actually makes me laugh out loud is in the anime I watch.