Frontier model sheets? ;~;

Siaarn

Frontier model sheets? ;~;

Haaaiii.. I'm new here, does anyone know where to find Digimon Frontier model sheets like this? http://ankimon.googlepages.com/lucemonmodelsheet1.jpg

I found that one on a YouTube video but it's too fuzzy and the guy who made it doesn't speak English, I checked anime-model-sheets.com and they have everything EXCEPT Frontier.. I've asked every where, looked everywhere, can anyone help? Dx

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
You joined us just to ask this? SHAME ON YOU! Go introduce yourself in the guest book like you're supposed to!

Oh, and to answer your question... I have no clue where to find that stuff... ._.;

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Splash has some, I believe. o.o

Kaeri does too.

And we have some toooooooo that we need to put out.

(That reminds me, need to work on Datsius)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
They will be when the site has been worked on ^^
The scans are ready to go - i worked on cleaning them :p

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
I only have ones of the Royal Knights as they pertained to Savers XD Kaeri would have more.

D1 Unit

Digimon Refresher Unit
Well, actually, I remember I had take those stuff somewhere a long time ago. From the Adventure to Tamer. Unfortunately I didn't list it as a favorite, so they maybe get delete or gone. But geez~~, there're very rare and almost nowhere to get it!! grrr!!

I just know that some of the lineart or maybe completely season, had be sold in the Japan before too.

But for some frontier and LOT of Savers was come from Splash. (I'm really thanks to him very much!! > [] <)

I can upload it if someone want to.

Splash

D1 Unit;88892 said:
But for some frontier and LOT of Savers was come from Splash. (I'm really thanks to him very much!! > [] <)

I can upload it if someone want to.

I'm a she XD

My lineart scans are here and there's a separate listing for the Frontier ones if you take a look.

Btw, I did specifically say no reuploading of my lineart scans.

D1 Unit

Digimon Refresher Unit
0_0 Oops... really? I think you're "he" all the time!! sorry. XD

Btw, I did specifically say no reuploading of my lineart scans.

ROGER THAT,SIR!!

But... I think some of them're not belong to you before. 'cause they was no credit at all. Maybe you want to see it first, such like these rookie form, or these Champion stuff

Please tell me if they're yours.

(I'm swear I didn't edit or erase any of the credit)

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Nice Scans, but...
People really need to stop posting Tailmon under "Rookie" and Angewomon under "Champion"
Guess it does not help that Tailmon is really small and hangs around with a bunch of Child Digimon...

D1 Unit

Digimon Refresher Unit
MugenSeiRyuu;88949 said:
Nice Scans, but...
People really need to stop posting Tailmon under "Rookie" and Angewomon under "Champion"
Guess it does not help that Tailmon is really small and hangs around with a bunch of Child Digimon...

(0_0") Oops... once again... that's right. It's my fault. lol
I think I forget about it in that time, when I uploading it there. heh heh > <

Actually, I got a lot of them in my stock of Adventure to Tamers not only the Digimon. I can upload it and paste the link somewhere else if it's not from Splash as she say before.

Glad to help you.^ ^

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
People do not always take the time to credit work that's the problem. (prods the annoying link popups)

Splash

I don't have all the lineart that's out there XDDD There are some other people who've gotten some and have provided scans too, so that's that.

you're free to give out the link to the LJ entry where I've provided the scans though, D1 Unit. That's the whole point. :p

D1 Unit

Digimon Refresher Unit
Splash;88957 said:
you're free to give out the link to the LJ entry where I've provided the scans though, D1 Unit. That's the whole point. :p

Oh... ur... excuse me?, you mean I have to post the uploaded link here or somewhere else? I don't understand your word, could you lead me there please?

And... I'm not LJ's member, can I still post your LJ?

Note : My brain was confused and noob from the school test today,sorry. ><

Kaeri

Title for Rent
Yep, I've got to get back to rescanning the Frontier/Tamers/Zero Two/Savers ones I've got as well. (Got a bit sidetracked when I lost our home net access and recently when my car died)

But yes, Greg and all....feel free to POKE ME to get me back working on it (Especially since I need to re-up the hosting for datsius/and my site in less than 3 months from now)

Splash

D1 Unit;89030 said:
Oh... ur... excuse me?, you mean I have to post the uploaded link here or somewhere else? I don't understand your word, could you lead me there please?

And... I'm not LJ's member, can I still post your LJ?

Note : My brain was confused and noob from the school test today,sorry. ><

XD It's okay, you got the linking exactly fine right there! haha. :)

My LJ still accepts anonymous comments right now so you can, but it's a lot more fun when people join the community imo.

Kaeri, I poke you for the scans too! XD~~~

D1 Unit

Digimon Refresher Unit
Splash;89049 said:
XD It's okay, you got the linking exactly fine right there! haha. :)

My LJ still accepts anonymous comments right now so you can, but it's a lot more fun when people join the community imo.

Almost done but... one more thing.

Where do you want me to upload those scan to put it over there? will be alright if I use MegaUpload? 'cause I have the account and I can manage things easily. Or you want somewhere else? (EX: rapidshare, Sharebee, Mediafile etc.)