[French] Need 2 Paragrahs translated

Akai Shuichi

The Pierrot
[French] Need 2 Paragrahs translated

Need these 2 translated from French to english.

http://www.e-monsite.com/secretkamiki/rubrique-1091160.html

and this one "11/07 : Kyaaa ! une preview de son nouveau single sur son site officiel, tenez tenez : pour Réal player : ici , et pour Window média player : ici (Copyright : Giza Studio). Sur la page d'accueil du site officiel, on peut voir le CM du nouveau single, donc avec un extrait du clip qui a l'air superbement bien (xD) ! à voir absolument ! ET autre petite new, une des chansons qu'elle a interpreté au nouveau Kamiki Night de 2007 (il me semble ... =/) la voici par ici. La chanson est une reprise tout simplement repris ici par Aya, le titre de la musique est "By the way" ! bonne écoute :]. J-14"

Magna

11/07: Kyaaa! A preview of their* new single on their* official site, wait, wait: for Real Player: here, and for Windows Media Player: here (Copyright: Giza Studio). On the welcome page of the official site, you can see the CM of the new single, and an extract of the superbly good pop video (xD)! Absolutely must see! AND another new^ small, one of the songs that she has to interpret at the new Kmiki Night of 2007 (it seems to meº... =/) the see by here¡. The song is resumed, all simply a resume here by Aya, the title of the song is "By the way"! Good listening :]

* I can't tell gender

^ was that supposed to be english?

º guessing

¡ dunno what they mean, a french phrase?

italics umm, really don't know what's trying to be said
---------------
[Too Drunk, To Fuck] You see, on the cover of the last single, Aya can be seen and her usually good accessories but... and yes Aya Kamiki has a nice accessory (a pim* the me* pin what it names itself after like that xD) with the words "Too Drunk, to Fuck"... in French being: "Trop Ivre, Pour Ba*ser" xD (hehehe the censure ^^) but still Aya when that arrives, ésperons* that it will not lower the sale of your new single! On the contrary Aya imposes that that is none to little.

*dunno what it is
-----
Don't complain if the translation is off, because I only have 4 years of French experience (and only Canadian-French) >.>
But otherwise, that should be pretty close.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Word for word I'd say it's only a wee off in your english, but the meaning and translation is pretty spot on. Not bad for only four years under your belt. :D

Curiosity sake, why did you need it in English?

chazle

<b>Super Special Awesome Translator</b>
Magna, awesome job! I just have a couple of points to clarify (I'm not complaining =D )

>The song is resumed, all simply a resume here by Aya
I would say "It's a reprise (meaning a work that's been redone by someone) that's simply been covered by Aya"

>a pim* the me* pin what it names itself after like that xD
I would say "A "pims"; it seems to me that's what it's called"

>but still Aya when that arrives, ésperons* that it will not lower the sale of your new single
I would say "but still Aya, no matter what happens to you, let's hope that it won't lower the sale of your new single"

And I have no clue what that last bit means

Magna

Ok, thanks~
I'm quite happy that I'm not off by a lot.
I wanted to do this because I lack french practice in the summer and forget everything >.>