Forum games?

hwarangoo

Journalists
Forum games?

They seem to have dissapeared.
When clicking forum games from the part where it says the forum where you have the most posts I can't post.

Which is sad because I need to support Agito in the H&H

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Scip got rid of them along with the chatbox + spam areas due to some staff not being happy with the party spam thread yesterday. Although we didn't complain about the other areas.

hwarangoo

Journalists
Oh in that way huh?
I geuss Ill predict the top 3 for the H+H then.
1) Yoshino
2) The Guy from Nabari no Ou (I forgot his name)
3) Daimon Maseru

About the rest it was still unsure.

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Vande said:
Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)- 17
Agito Wanijima (Air Gear)- 24
Daimon Masaru (Digimon Savers)- 27
Chi (Chi's Sweet Home)-15
Train Heartnet (Black Cat)-17
Hibiki Misora (Ryuusei no Rockman)-8
Fujieda Yoshino (Digimon Savers)-37
Agumon (Digimon)-24
Kuchiki Rukia (Bleach)-18
Shirogane Luna (Ryuusei no Rockman)-11
Miharu Rokujo (Nabari no Ou)-38

All three forums are still accessible, if we know an address to them. Maybe we should continue that at Groups Hangout or in Social Groups? But personally better will be wait, when situation will be not that hot, like now it is.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Vande;56690 said:
Scip got rid of them along with the chatbox + spam areas due to some staff not being happy with the party spam thread yesterday. Although we didn't complain about the other areas.
Spam is spam, ne?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
you have my reasoning in non public areas so i'd rather it not spill out here.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Not to be a butt or anything, people have a problem with "posting for the sake of posting". *DUN DUN DUN* Rocknote used to do the same thing.

As long as it has some kind of value or validity to being read, nobody gets their panties in a bunch. Just my two cents.

RollEXE

The only topic I would like back is the Guess the anime/manga thread. But if that's not possible, then it' OK, but I'd be really glad if it appears in the General section or some other place again. :)