For those lucky Japanese Platinum Holders...

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
For those lucky Japanese Platinum Holders...

Source (with scan): blue skY

Apparently CoroCoro has announced that a WiFi event will take place from December 1, 2008 to January 15, 2009 where a Wonder Card will be released. It is actually something awesome...a MEMBER'S CARD. For those who don't know, a Member's Card is a key item that activates when taken to Mio City's locked hotel. Inside you will find a bed where you go to sleep in it. You will wake up on a mysterious island known as New Moon Island. Follow the path and the player will run into the ever elusive Darkrai. Take your chance here to capture one for yourself! It will be at LV50 so be prepared! And what perfect timing for this event to take place than a few days before the episode of the Diamond and Pearl anime, Cresselia VS Darkrai? So, if you have a Japanese Version of Pocket Monsters Platinum, don't miss your chance to get a Member's Card. It may be the key to unlocking the reasons behind the rivalry between the elegant Cresselia and the spooky Darkrai.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Just an update, the event has begun! If you have a copy of Pocket Monsters Platinum, go on Mystery Gift and use Wi-Fi to obtain your Member's Card today!!

Valitoria

BitTorrenter!
Awww.. to bad I couldn't join, cause I play my Jap version of Platinum on a DS memory card not a real one....

But lucky me, last year I got a chance to snag an Arceus on the Arceus Event for Pokemon D & P!

Good luck for those who are gonna join though.

:)

agunimonX

I should mention that for you Pokemon Ranger 2 Owners in the US or Europe, A new special mission is now available.
When you complet this new mission You will be able to send Darkrai to You Diamond or Pearl!