Food... Italian? Something new.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Food... Italian? Something new.

So, for a little while Cael has been working on this series... not sure relaly for how long, but he has. And today, he's like "Here, release this." And I have no clue about manga and stuff, but since today is his birthday I thought it wouldn't hurt trying to do what he asked. So here you have it... a new series by DATS. (lol)

Apparently, it's about some restaurant... in Italy? And it's recently been made into an anime. So, if you like manga over anime, check this out! Has a lot of old freaky guys with glasses in it.

*Cael secretly invades* I've been working on this for almost a month and really enjoyed it. I'm glad we picked it up and it wouldn't have been possible if not for Greg (Koroku) & Hatsumimi. And since Skr gave a nice quicky summary I'll just give a bit more detailed one from Baka-Updates:

21 year-old Nicoletta leaves her grandparents' home in the countryside to work in Rome at a restaurant owned by her estranged mother's lover. But something sets the popular and elegant Casetta Dell'orso apart from its rivals: the entire restaurant is staffed by older gentlemen wearing glasses (as per her mother's preference). Thrown into this adult world, Nicoletta must try to find personal and professional stability - things that become increasingly difficult to achieve as she falls under the spell of Casetta Dell'orso.

[DATS] Ristorante Paradiso v01c01 [BC95F76F].zip
File Size: 6.89MB
Release Date: April 26, 2009
Trigger: !rispara01
Torrent: Click Here

Release thread here!