Final Fantasy

Danre

Final Fantasy

A staple series in video gaming, from the NES era FF1 to the groundbreaking FFXII on PS2, with XIII coming soon!

Which Final Fantasy is your favorite and why? There's so many to choose from, but if you had to pick, which would it be?!

wenhao152

Err... Hi?
I chose FFVI because I really like the spell system where you can really learn all the spells....

I'm a perfectionist when playing games like these... >.<

And I also love Celest's theme... Ahhhh...

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings for the DS has become my new favorite >w< ~~~~~ Possible that the upcoming tactics game for the DS has the potential to win me even more, but no idea at this point.

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
well i love 1-6. 7,8,and 9 was ok. 10 sucked and with X2 it sucked even more.
havent played XI or XII. tacticts games rock. crystal chronicles are only fun if you have four friends with you.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I'm an FF fangirl... XD; Well FFVI (III for SNES in US and VI on GBA) was great. I love the ability to do so much. Espers were cool and you could just make EVERYONE learn every spell you want.

I have to admit to like FFVII though... The story was interesting. For that, FFX and X-2 were also ones I enjoyed.

.... I dislike IX. >_> One main reason was that my neighbor was playing it and he named er... forgot her name... The big fat chef thingy? After me. I was gonna point out that he'd be the better name since he's so chubby... ._.;

tetron

Quality Check<br>rawr inc.
I like all the FF series BESDIES 12 because that game was all about the gambit system while you sit around and watch >_>

I'm waiting for FF13 however :eek:

DoC I heard storylines ok. But not about gameplay even though I haven't played it yet :(

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
Kage;1528 said:
.... I dislike IX. >_> One main reason was that my neighbor was playing it and he named er... forgot her name... The big fat chef thingy? After me. I was gonna point out that he'd be the better name since he's so chubby... ._.;
Quina? Ahahaha!
Although the first time I saw Final Fantasy VII, my best friend had named Tifa after me. I guess that's slightly less insulting, though.

It's FF VII for me. I can't help it, it is.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Zelsius;1545 said:
Quina? Ahahaha!
Although the first time I saw Final Fantasy VII, my best friend had named Tifa after me. I guess that's slightly less insulting, though.

It's FF VII for me. I can't help it, it is.
You just can't help resisting the psychotic hot men. XDDDD

... Yeah Quina... that... thing. T_T;

Lionessmon

Any FF is just amasing. Long game, huge araes to roam and get lost in, Cool characters, annoying characters, villans you just love to hate, MAGIC and there is always a great backstory.

Jinto

While i like 7 the first FF i played was the first one on the nes but i never did finish it :/ and still haven't.....maybe ill hook up my nes again and play it...but id have to unhook my Sega and SF2 :p and find the power source for the nes

But i like FFT the most to me its more enjoyable than 7 or any of the others and some or most of the FF fans are in LOVE with 7 while its a great game you should play the others before it like 5 and 6 or even 1 there all great games well aside from 4 i think it was been ages either way go out and rent them that is if your local rental store still rents out the old gen games

Quatre Winner

Does Kingdom Hearts count as an FF spinoff? :-O

I voted for FFVIII. I played VII and VIII back-to-back and VIII just... stuck with me more. It could have been the characters that got me, or the plot, or both, who knows? All I know is, I liked Squall (and have to tell myself he's NOT Leon from KH XD; ) and Rinoa, and they seemed to go really well, and Seifer was an idiot.

I also enjoyed FFXII. The gambit system was cool because sometimes I was busy with chores or stuff and I could leave the game on and trust my charas to come out intact :D

I want to play FFX, and I can't wait for FFXIII to come out :D

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
not sure if many people know this but

Final Fantasy 4 is coming to the DS in full 3D, more story line, i think another character, lots of cuts scenes, voice acting of course.

here is a you tube video from the Square-Enix Party 2007 for FF4
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ceBE5VzN1Fs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ceBE5VzN1Fs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Edit: if embeding things is bad just let me know and ill get a link instead.