Final Fantasy Tactics... which is better?

Sir Kibbles

Final Fantasy Tactics... which is better?

Okay so a friend and I were having an argument. Which is better, Final Fantasy Tactics or Final Fantasy Tactic Advance. I had to say the advance version because it was the first I've played, I thought it was easier, and I liked the story.

What do you think?

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
I like Advance more for the same reasons you said pretty much. Although I wouldn't mind more of a challenge with the difficulty, I still prefer it over the other for the storyline. Had more fun with it. XD

Advance A2 for the DS coming out soon in Japan *getting* :D

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
Splash;12674 said:
I like Advance more for the same reasons you said pretty much. Although I wouldn't mind more of a challenge with the difficulty, I still prefer it over the other for the storyline. Had more fun with it. XD

Advance A2 for the DS coming out soon in Japan *getting* :D

its kinda the same thing a think final fantasy the war of the lions on the psp is great.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I liked Tactics for PS1 a lot. Advance wasn't too great in my opinion when I played it. I mean it was good, sure, just didn't seem to amount to my own idea of what I thought it would be. I really liked Tactics (what I remembered) so when I played Advance I was a bit disappointed because I was hoping to have it the same as PS1 version. XD