Favourite Digidestined/Tamer

Mitchfoxbane55

Jyou Kido & Kudamon fan
Favourite Digidestined/Tamer

Alright then, since there was a topic in the old DATS forum and it was reformatted so I have to re-create this topic called 'Favourite Digidestined/Tamer' in new DATS forum and so here goes...

Adventure 01 & 02
JYOU "Joe" KIDO - he may be a clumsy worrywart yet he is funny, responsible and cute in a nerdy way plus I love his 02 look.
Yamato "Matt" Ishida - he is a handsome lone wolf of the group with a soft spot for his little brother and I like how he turned out ot be a rocker in 02
Takeru "TK" Takaishi - I don't mind his 01 counterpart. In 02, he has some experience that gives the new digidestined the advantage like Hikari but I think his serious dark persona should be focused more in the series
Hikari Yagami (a.k.a Kari Kamiya) - If only she isn't neglected in 02, I would have liked her more plus she has a caring nature
Wallace - I adore his cheerful yet serious character in the movie
Michael - even though he is the son of a movie star, he is too humble and polite

Tamers
Ruki Makino (a.k.a Rika Nonaka) - she makes a difference to most girls of Digimon series
Ryo Akiyama - I think I find him interesting, I just don't know why...

Frontier
Kouji Minamoto - I like loners with an interesting personality and I find his ponytail too pretty.
Kouichi Kimura - He has an interesting past, character and he is too adorable.

Savers
Masaru Daimon - he may be overpowered but he's lovable. He is the only tamer who could punch the enemy digimons that are bigger than him! I also love his ponytail and his voice.
Tohma H Norstein - he is the genius of the show (I think he worked too hard for Relena's sake so his genius intelligence does not come naturally) but he has the soft spot for little Relena
Yoshino Fujieda - she may look weak in the beginning but she actually had a lot of potential, wits and in fact she is the oldest
Ivan - his bumbling direct quotes from his thoughts can make him a great comic relief for this henchmen
Nanami - I like her sinister feminine wiles, voice and her gothic lolita clothes

V-Tamer
Hideto Fujimoto - I don't know why I like him so much probably because he's the only tamer of the Alias III who can tame two digimon and he's quite underrated.
Neo Saiba - he is quite a badass and he makes much a better human villain than Digimon Kaizer Ken in the anime
Sigma - this lonely geek from the Alias III needs some love and I like his mysteriousness
Taichi Yagami - quite a better strategist than his anime counterpart

Digimon Next
Tsurugi - he is the only character I like in the series for his dim yet serious personality

D-Cyber
Masuken - He is the only character I like in the manhua and I think he is somewhat like Tohma.

Elecmon

Adventure and Zero Two
1. Yamato
2. Taichi
3. Takeru (02)

Tamers
1. Takato
2. Jenrya

Frontier
None, I hate that season so much

Savers
1. Tohma
2. Ikuto

V-tamer
1. Sigma
2. Hideto

I haven't really read any of the others.

Elecmon

Adventure and Zero Two
1. Yamato
2. Taichi
3. Takeru (02)

Tamers
1. Takato
2. Jenrya

Frontier
None, I hate that season so much

Savers
1. Tohma
2. Ikuto

V-tamer
1. Sigma
2. Hideto

I haven't really read any of the others.