Favourite Battle Scene And Style Of Rockman

Rocknote

Banned
Favourite Battle Scene And Style Of Rockman

Do everyone have their own favourite battle scene and style of Rockman? I'm sure about that everyone has their own favourite battle scene and style of Rockman. :)

After the RnR Tribe anime is finished, my "world" refreshed my memory back to RnR stories and I remember back the battle of Green Dragon and Gemini Spark. When Gemini Spark is using Gemini Thunder against Green Dragon he using his Elemental Cyclone to continuously counter Gemini Thunder!

That battle scene is awesome!

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
The Bly battles in Tribe were more than welcome after the short fights in RnR. Only ones of significant length and action were against Ox Fire in 9, and Gemini Spark in 17. Almost all of the Star Force battles lasted under a minute. But the Bly fights in 3, 4, and 8 were unbelievable! Best of the entire series.

Yuri

YUUURRRRIIII LOWELLLLLLLL
Rockman vs. Cygnus Wing in episode 26, hands down.
Epic win. Amazing episode overall actually.

Rocknote

Banned
PrimoPiccolo;40578 said:
The Bly battles in Tribe were more than welcome after the short fights in RnR. Only ones of significant length and action were against Ox Fire in 9, and Gemini Spark in 17. Almost all of the Star Force battles lasted under a minute. But the Bly fights in 3, 4, and 8 were unbelievable! Best of the entire series.

That is why Bly is awesome! ^^

happyguy;40605 said:
turning into tribe king and the other forms was the best for me (tribe 21).

Especially he is using the last technique, Kaiser Delta Breaker! I like it! ^^

Crush;40606 said:
Gemini Spark VS Rockman from episode 53

AoBfrost;41404 said:
Episode 51, he dashes down for gemini, and grabs him. L33test scene.

Yeah. Gemini Spark is awesome when the episode of Ryuusei 1 is almost finished.

King Dusk;41422 said:
Any scene with Bly in it. Yus.

Me too. Bly is the coolest Denpa-Ningen ever! ^^

Rocknote

Banned
Trivial;41641 said:
Love the Queen Ophiuchus vs Harp Note in epi 25

That is an awesome episode! But, Rockman also needs her and Harp Note also needs him too in the battle. Too bad Rockman can't delete her all by himself. -_-

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Rocknote said:
If I remember right, Fire Leo finished Cygnus Wing with one hit only by using Atomic Blazer.
Rockman didn't get the Star Force until episode 31.

In 26, Cygnus Wing knocked Subaru into the river.

G

GaustKaizer

In ep 7, Cygnas got beaten and in ep 26, Rockman pwned

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
I... thought... this thread was dead. (Especially because it was created by Rocknote. Should it be locked?)