Favorite Tribe Episode

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Favorite Tribe Episode

I know we had one for RnR, so with Tribe over I thought we'd go over it again.

I'll just get it over with, Tribe13NinjasWicked! And that wasn't the only reason I loved it, it was the only time Luna, Kizamaro and Gonta got to hang out with Subaru as part of the storyline, rather than the diversion before he got called away on Orihime's business. It was also probably the funniest episode in Tribe, next to Rockman running from the pyramid and getting bitten by War-Rock. And what's not to like about Jackie Hanzou? :)

MegaBly101

Some Guy
tribe ep 4 ftw! was the big fight between bly rockman and harpnote, was really fast paced as i like it and had one of those typical scenes of ye rockman was pretty much beaten but managed to pull off a transformation and turn things around sort of thing, first time we see thunder bezerk to.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Trivial;39655 said:
Tribe 4, of course
Yea, my Bly was a real bad ass back there

And, Tribe 7, and 8

Aren't you supposed to choose only one?

I think episode... 6 was pretty good. The one with Subaru, Misora and Gori.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
I liked 12, 13, 16, and 21 :3

I'm sure you can all figure out why if you think hard enough XD And 13 was awesome due to Ninja-ness.

Rocknote

Banned
Episode 13 and the episodes from Akane is being captured until the final episode.

There's so many battle scene is awesome between these episodes especially Rockman is battle against Empty.

The best scene is when Rockman is transformed into Tribe King! He's using the final attack Kaiser Delta Breaker to finish off Ra Mu and Bly is gone after that. When Empty is attacking Rockman with full force but...Rockman looks like a hard rock that didn't get any damages at all and not moving even a bit.

The funny thing is in the final episode, Cancer Bubble is blabbing in front of Harp Note! ^^! Harp Note looks cute when she is angry a little bit. ^^ Anyway, Luna said Subaru is fighting at the end and that sure is a surprised! She is not saying Rockman-sama but she said Subaru instead of Rockman-sama!

In the end, it is...Misora's Concert! It sure it a blast that she is singing in the end of Tribe! Subaru and the gang is enjoying her song and even the FM-ian is enjoying too! FM-ian family!

That is the best 10 minutes episode I have ever watched!

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
My fav. episode is 7. Hyde's works are awesome^^ :) Also rest of episode was great too.

Momo

Hard to choose ONE fave...

But I like the ninja episodes because their ninja teacher was awesome, even if the de osaru was getting annoying XD And I also liked the ep where subaru thought his mom was captured at first, but really it was just Hyde being sneaky, then an idiot XD

King Dusk

so i herd u liek mudkipz?
Favorite episode was Ep3. Obviously because of Bly-ness.

Also, I really liked 13, not because of the ninjas or anything, but because I liked hearing Cancer say "buku -de osaru~"

XD

megamaid

I like to ones where Hyde teaches the art class, and the kids are just there for Luna's goodies. Hyde's art would be a hot seller at hot topic. And I love the ones with Bly in it. I miss the show now, so sad it was so short