Favorite Occult Digimon

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Favorite Occult Digimon

Since it's Halloween and all, why not pay tribute to our favorite creepy Digimon. You know, Demon Lord-type, Undead-type, along those lines. Heck, even Digimon like Pumpmon count (his head's a symbol of the holiday, after all).

Daemon absolutely rules. Ever since I first saw him in Adventure 02, he's haunted my imagination. Bob Pappenbrook's voice for the dub was just perfect. I even wrote a series of fanfics about that version of his character. Plus, you've got to love Digimon with alternate forms. :]

275px-Daemon2.JPG

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Vamdemon of course - Halloween aint Halloween without a vampire ^^

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
Deathmon and Leviamon for me. Deathmon because he's kind of cute in a weird sort of way (and his one eye staring out at you through the menu on Digimon World Data Squad amuses me), and Leviamon because he's just a really cool giant gator.

Blaze Dragon

Blazing with energy!
Demon: He is the demon. He is awesome. His cloaked form is mysterious, and his real form is intimidating!
Beelzebumon: Looks too awesome. His evolutions, Beelzebumon Blast Mode and Beelzebumon X look even more awesome.

X_Blade

I'm stuck between Lilithmon and Beelzemon. Beelzemon is awesome because of his bike in tamers and that Corona Destroyer is such a cool move. I picked Lilithmon also because she's is drop dead gorgeously hot. At least she is in the game and pic on wiki.

nahxela

Beelzemon (normal and blast mode) is really cool!
I especially love the wings he has in blast mode.

I also think pumpmon is awesome because of the one in Adventure :D.
Him and gatsomon were my favorites from that season.