Favorite Anime Episodes.

StelarSX

Jack In!
Favorite Anime Episodes.

Well, what's your favorite Anime Episodes? It can be Tribe or Original.

My favorites are RnR Ep 40, RnR Ep 19, RnR Ep 39, and RnRT Ep 7.

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
The ice berg episode with cancer bubble. And the Virus killing machine which drew viruses near it.

"rockman, harp note, and traitors war-rock and harp, say your prayers! *switch breaks* :'("

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
AoBfrost;22624 said:
The ice berg episode with cancer bubble. And the Virus killing machine which drew viruses near it.

"rockman, harp note, and traitors war-rock and harp, say your prayers! *switch breaks* :'("

The Ice Berg episode is #47 :3

My favorites are RnR #19, RnR #46, and RnR #47 ^_^

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
As far as comedy, 41. Luna vs. Harp Note, Luna's DarkSoul whenever Harp Note's mentioned, Cancer Bubble getting hit in the head with the serving tray, I cracked up.

As far as action, I still haven't seen better than 17. Gemini Spark beat the heck out of Rockman. And theme song insert!

Trivial

Lesse.....
The Original, i like epi 19 and 26 - 28
In Tribe, i love all epi that has Burai's appearance in it, and epi 7 (Scaredy-cat-Rockman)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
48/49 are awesome because of WarRock. XD

19 is completely awesome because I love filler and this was such a CUTE episode :3~~~

Hmm... episode 26 is the most amazing animation wise.

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
"Harp note'buku dropping in!"

That's from the episode cancer keeps annoying Luna about rockman and harp note being lovey dovey, good episode indeed.

EDIT: if anyone can understand what someone screams in the background after cancer unleashes the fake adromeda key, some old guy's voice scream's in the back and it isnt subbed.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
AoBfrost;22776 said:
"Harp note'buku dropping in!"

That's from the episode cancer keeps annoying Luna about rockman and harp note being lovey dovey, good episode indeed.

EDIT: if anyone can understand what someone screams in the background after cancer unleashes the fake adromeda key, some old guy's voice scream's in the back and it isnt subbed.

Actually, while the quote is from episode 41, when Cancer keeps bugging Luna, it's episode 40 :p (Though, the final part of bugging is in episode 41, but that's just with the recording and stuff)

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
"Rockman and harp note are lovey dovey, Rockman and harp note are lovey dovey, eehhheee Rockman and harp note are lovey dovey!"

Lol, if that scene was ever in caption me, I'd know what to already submit.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Johnzaloog said:
Episode 4 of Tribe (by default, its the only one I've seen).
That's good default then. Most action-packed RnR ever. There was barely any dialogue.