Fanmade Digimon Contest ! Full Pics of CatchMamemon, Surfimon / Other contesta

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Fanmade Digimon Contest ! Full Pics of CatchMamemon, Surfimon / Other contesta

http://www.carddas.com/digimon/card/event/original_degimon.shtml

As you might notice, Surfimon´s Surfboard resembles a Hammerhead Shark.

:D Makes me wonder if we can now uses him, Leviamon and some Version of Garurumon to make a better Hommage to this guy ( couldn´t find a clip of GaoHunter ) than the current one we have.

Also interesting are the other ones, who didn´t make it to a Runner Up.

First row: Three Versions of a Tengumon.
Second row: ????Mermaimon, Two Digimon whose names I can´t figure out.
And some others, whose names I don´t have the time to figure out now/can´t read.

celestial_sacred

Ooo.. Interesting. Is that an "OS" or "DS" on Surfimon's board? But most probably DS (based on Deep Savers).

Let's see... From what I think the names are,
(left to right)
Tengumon (x3)
Daiamaameimon - DiaMermaimon? (as in like.. Diamond)
Akuakuiinmon - AquaQueenmon (kuiin's just a wild guess)
Kinjumon
Gokkukenmon
Toripurudoramon
Suuryuumon
Haidoramon
Maaraigemon
Nuureomon
Nuemon
Orudoromon

I tried but my eyes aren't microscopes. :confused:

LunamonZero

Lunamon Tamer
celestial_sacred;21234 said:
Ooo.. Interesting. Is that an "OS" or "DS" on Surfimon's board? But most probably DS (based on Deep Savers).

Its a "DS" you can see the letters written on the drawing the fan made next to the official pic of surfimon

Also has does it say what there levels are? judging from the fact that all the other Mamemons were perfects and ultimates, chances are CatchMamemon is the same. Also dont ask me why, but for some reason Surfimon looks like he might be a Armor Type, judging from the way he looks in his size, shape and design (I hope that it is though, because personally i thought they never really did enough when it came to the Armor types and it seemed like a waste)

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
There are over 60 Armors.

Thank´s celestial_sacred !

I assume Haidoramon might actually be called Hydramon.

celestial_sacred

LunamonZero;21244 said:
Its a "DS" you can see the letters written on the drawing the fan made next to the official pic of surfimon

Err.. I think the artist wrote it only to state the family. ^^ But thanks anyway.

LunamonZero;21244 said:
Also has does it say what there levels are?

I don't think it's mentioned. Don't recall them being official Digimon yet.

LunamonZero;21244 said:
I hope that it is though, because personally i thought they never really did enough when it came to the Armor types and it seemed like a waste

I'm with the opposite. I think it's okay to leave it there..since V-mon, Wormmon, Armadimon, Hawkmon, Tailmon and Patamon have all the armour forms from all Digimentals, excluding Destiny and other minor Digimentals which are special cases.

MugenSeiRyuu;21349 said:
There are over 60 Armors. Thank´s celestial_sacred !
There are? And you're welcome!

MugenSeiRyuu;21349 said:
I assume Haidoramon might actually be called Hydramon.

Um.. Hydra?

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
celestial_sacred;21377 said:
I don't think it's mentioned. Don't recall them being official Digimon yet.

He is official. All the other stuff about him will be relased with Evolve.8.

I'm with the opposite. I think it's okay to leave it there..since V-mon, Wormmon, Armadimon, Hawkmon, Tailmon and Patamon have all the armour forms from all Digimentals, excluding Destiny and other minor Digimentals which are special cases.

There are?

Besides those mentioned, there arer also the likes of Thunderbirmon, Salamendermon, Kenkimon and FlaWizarmon.

Um.. Hydra?

Some weirdass looking one headed Hydra ?

how do you enter a contest?

I wanted to enter a contest but dont know how to go about doing it. I can draw and i have really good ideas.:confused:

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Those are Japanese only. Most contests, in fact are limited to people from the country where they take place.