Episode Unavailable?

Caracarn

Episode Unavailable?

Ive been trying to download Megaman Starforce Dub episode 1 since sometime earlier this week( link here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OW14NAGU) over at Georockman.net
and its still unavailable... Im not sure if this is the proper place to report it...but it made the most sense...

Caracarn

Yukihiro;13233 said:
You want to watch the Dub of the first episode of Ryuusei No Rockman/ Megaman Star Force? Well here's a nice, juicy link for you of the dub. Enjoy~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn4dB7fBIxA Oh, and just search around a bit for the next parts.

thanks for the link...and not to complain but I hate watching streamed content...and I have the other 6 episodes...just not episode 1...so hopefully the MU link will fix itself...

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
MU has been a pain in the butt recently (slow loading, slow downloading etc)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
when it asks for a password it's the 3 letters next to the password box :p

It maybe that MU has issues as normal for you?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
No, it's an actual password. All of the dub episodes have it - stelar

Nabs

Leechie xD
Vande;13438 said:
when it asks for a password it's the 3 letters next to the password box :p

It maybe that MU has issues as normal for you?

I'm not a idiot you know :mad:

TuxRug

Retired
Nabs;13476 said:
I'm not a idiot you know :mad:

I'm sure Vande didn't mean it that way... I've missed those bot-checks once in a while. And of course, some browsers, antivirus software, antispyware, and ad-blockers may screw up the bot-check (my cookie and cache settings sometimes screw with bot-checks.

And if Vande did mean it that way, she gets a swift kick in the butt from me... ok maybe not... she outranks me.

Regarding the issue with MegaUpload, it should first do the bot-check page, then once you pass that, it'll ask for the password, then it'll ask you if you want to do a premium or free download. That's what it did for me, and it's downloading as I type this.

I suggest clearing your temporary internet files (cookies and cache especially). If it still doesn't work, please tell us the following:
A.) Your web browser and version
B.) What step specifically is failing (bot-check, password, premium/free, or actual download) and any error messages you see.
C.) Your ISP (some ISPs have no sense of user rights)
D.) Are any other downloads CURRENTLY malfunctioning on MegaUpload?
E.) Are you having trouble downloading from any other sites?
F.) Your OS
G.) Are you using your browser's default security settings?
H.) Antivirus/Antispyware?

That should be more than enough info for somebody here to figure it out, I hope.