Enbu/Hero Tales on FUNi-network

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Enbu/Hero Tales on FUNi-network

For you peeps in the United States, FUNimation has posted some officially subbed episodes of Juushin Enbu up on all their different video sites. They've translated the constellations... which I'm not too fond on, but hey, whatever. Hagun is now Alkaid... so I guess they are killing the Chinese stuff. Anyway, check them out, about to myself (if my connection will stop dropping). Hopefully the dub will be a winner.

FUNimation Video
Youtube
Hulu

Edit:
So they actually have some of the Chinese names in place. The group's home temple is called Lian Tong. So we'll have to see about the capital and what not. None of the characters' names are Chinese-ified though, even though Pazuzu apparently thought they should have been/were. AND HOLY SHIT. THEY MADE THE KENKANRANBU INTO CHINESE! FUNI > YEN. WE NOW HAVE THE XIAN JIA WAN WU. FUNi is awesome. Oh, FUNi... why do you do this to me? Sir Taito? You use honorifics on everything else recently. Please add them back for the DVD releases. You can't be totally traditional outside the constellations... but then translate the honorifics.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I saw this. I was a bit weirded out by the change in Hagun. xD It might be because Hagun is easier for me to read/pronounce and Alkaid was HUH? Last I checked there were only 2 eps. Any signs of all of it being posted?

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
1-4 are on FUNi's site. They'll probably continue to post 2 subbed episodes a week.

Then probably later this summer/into fall we'll see a few dubbed episodes go up, and then finally, the DVDs will come out sometime this fall.