DVR Digimon Research page translations

jadenik

DVR Digimon Research page translations

DVR has Digimon reaserch page, it has lots of info on Digimon , I plan to tranlsate it soon. For Now I bring you the table of contents:

* 1st chapter ~ digital monster ~
Birth of Digimon
About attribute
Size of Digimon
About evolution
About special evolution
Death of Digimon
The the going of Digimon when it dies
ARMS-Artificial Monsters-
Prototype digimon - DIGIMON OR UNKNOWN-MONSTERS-

*2nd chapter ~The worldwide Digital World ~ where Digimon live
Birth of digital world
Island and continent of digital world
ancient digital world period ~ ancient species and Digimetal/Digiegg ~
ancient digital world period ~ ten Ancient Warriors and spirits ~
Digimon alphabet

*3rd Chapter- The main power ~ which reigns in the world of God ~ Digimon
Four Holy Beasts and 12 Devas
Four Great dragons and the Metal Empire
ten Ancient warriors
Virus Busters
Highest rank of net security - Royal Knights -
Olympus 12
seven Great Demon Lords
Heaven-sent child of God - Lucemon - Three great Angels - formation of the pantheon -
“God” of Digimon

* 4th Chapter~Crisis of Digital Hazard ~
project arc
NEW digital world
X program and X antibody of death
X-Antibody Indicator-XAI system -

jadenik

Now for the orgins of all digimon:

Birth of Digimon
Several years ago, the time when the personal computer suddenly started to spread in popularity, a mysterious computer virus spreaded in the network.
The virus abosrbed data and bugs and continue mutate in a creature, it keep on multiplying.
After passing for a while, "Artificial Intelligence" was installed in the virus to understand it more, it spread throughout the network, and did great damage. After that, a hacker ultilized the artificial intelligence of the virus to create a "vaccine to oppsoe the virus.(This is the orgin of the modern Vaccine type digimon).
In addtion, certain peope domesticated the vaccine, and utilized it ifor sending and recieving of E-mail(this is the orgin of the modern Data type Digimon), digimon with various attributes were born.

A sudden change was caused by the fact that the program of a certain specification was begin to be understood, while repeating the network battle, it absorbed information. A form which is accomplished by changing variously was called "Evolution". A reasercher who observed this, enumerated signs of 1s and 0s by giving framework skin and wire frame texture, by doing this, life forms began to take shape. Thses artifical life forms were called "Digital Monsters".

Afterwords, the hacker who installed the articifial intelligence was believed to be the cause of all of this, but there is a theory that another hacker is the virus implementor, but it is uncertain if this is true.

In addition, according to a theory that surfaced recently, is that the created life forms has artificial intelligence because of experiments by the host computer that controls and manages the Digital World, Yggdrasil.

celestial_sacred

(9o9) *looks at the above posts*

Whoa..! Thanks thanks!

I think Digimon Tamers had those people who "created" Digimon right? Jenrya's father and the rest..

jadenik

About Atributes
Attribute exist in every Digimon, they are classifed as, "Vaccine species, Data species, and Virus species", excluding special Digimon, each one has an interrelationship this way.

Vaccine Species
They have the role of setting up attacks on the Virus species. They are Digimon with strong impressions of justice, however, there is also an exception. There are against the Virus species, but weak against the Data species.

Data species
They are uses for the sending and recieving of E-mail. The Vaccine species protects them from the Virus species. They are usually calm natured, however, there is an exception. They are strong against the Vaccine species, but weak against the Virus species.

Virus Species
Dgigmon with the purpose to destroy data. They are main atrocious Digimon,however, there is an exception. They are strong against the Data species, but weak against the Vaccine species.

free species
They are the end of the "ancient kind" of attribute. they have no disadvantage or advantage against any attribute.

Variable species
The attribute of the Digimon that have succeeded the dats of thr ten Ancient Warriors are generally known as the "Hybrib Stage". While fighting the enemy, they have the quality to change to the same attribute as the enemy.

This way, there are attributes in Digimons, however, (there are also times where the attribute of a Digimon is unclear) a Digimon of the Vaccine species is almost similar to the Data species. In addition, attribute changes can influence the Digimon's appearance (for example, the change in colour).

Digimon in the Baby stage generally do not have any attribute, but there are also cases of being in the Data species.

celestial_sacred

jadenik;8543 said:
Variable species
The attribute of the Digimon that have succeeded the dats of thr ten Ancient Warriors are generally known as the "Hybrib Stage". While fighting the enemy, they have the quality to change to the same attribute as the enemy.

When I first read, I thought it made no sense. XD Then, I realised it's typo.

They have the quality to change? Is this correct according to the original..? 'Cause I think the word 'ability' suits more.