Dub: Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Season 11 To air soon!

G

GaustKaizer

Dub: Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Season 11 To air soon!

According to Pocket Monsters, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Season 11 will air on Apirl 12, 2008.
pokemondp.png

G

GaustKaizer

okemon DP series is currently airing in Japan.

Season 11 starts from episode 53 Hikozaru's Tears!

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Coro Kaizer;33611 said:
okemon DP series is currently airing in Japan.

Season 11 starts from episode 53 Hikozaru's Tears!

yeah but it didn't have the new opening so season 11 will be different in the western world compared to japan.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Most people are saying that Pocket Monsters Diamond and Pearl will get a new OP soon.

People think it'll have after the whole Riolu thing, as the OP needs to be updated with the new Pokemon and such and them not doing it now insinuates that they'll do it with a new OP. D:

(*is talking about the Japanese version.)

lswanddils

"A Banchou never lies!"
Pokemon

Don't they already air it on Cartoon Network at the moment? :confused: Or is that season 10? If it is, what's that one called? >.<

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
It does air on CN but they haven't been showing new episodes for a while. Season 10 just finished in the English version with the Yosuga Tag Convention and as Coro Kaizer stated, season 11 will start with "Hikozaru's Tears."

G

GaustKaizer

PK AGE and PokePlus will provide downlad link and BlissBuzz4 will upload it on YouTube in case you misses:D

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
The new season is to be called "Pokemon Diamond & Pearl - Battle Dimension"

Also, a new episode title was revealed: "Tears for Fears" is the dub title of "Hikozaru's Tears"

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
"Natane and Sabonea! Who is the Farewell For?!" is "Once There Were Greenfields!" in the Dub.

Yaoilovertash

Delete Account
Is this series going to be fansubbed? I know that they were dubbing this series on Cartoon Network but it was horrible. I really dislike the dubs and I love the Japanese voices better but no one seemed to be subbing them. I got to see the pokemon movie in Japanese with english dubs though but I don't know if anyone is subbing pokemon anymore.

G

GaustKaizer

Yaoilovertash;63112 said:
Is this series going to be fansubbed? I know that they were dubbing this series on Cartoon Network but it was horrible. I really dislike the dubs and I love the Japanese voices better but no one seemed to be subbing them. I got to see the pokemon movie in Japanese with english dubs though but I don't know if anyone is subbing pokemon anymore.

It's dub so no need to sub. And there are some groups who fansub Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.

Keier

GaustKaizer;63303 said:
It's dub so no need to sub.

not true with this show though :/

1. they remove (almost) all the original music.
2. the voice actors plainly sucks major balls (Ash's VA for instance)
3. the scripts are rewritten (TR is 100% rewritten, and the other scripts from time to time too)

I..can't..stand..it..with this dub. I only watch the dub once to understand the non-tr dialogue, then its all raw =|

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
The scripts are barely re-written... they are fairly accurate.

Everything else is a duh... because almost all the original music has lyrics... because Pokemon has so many damn inserts >\