Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
DP117: Team Rocket Breakup!?

Source: Pokeani

DP117: ロケット団解散!?
DP117: Roketto Dan Kaisan!?
DP117: Team Rocket Breakup!?

This episode is scheduled to air on March 5, 2009.

Dub Names:

Satoshi = Ash
Hikari = Dawn
Takeshi = Brock
Pikachu
Pocchama = Piplup
Musashi = Jesse
Kojiro = James
Nyass = Meowth
Sonansu = Wobbufet
- If I need to add more, I will. Just comment or PM me.
- Characters/Pokemon/Cities in BOLD indicate debuts.
- If a Pokemon does not have any change in its name from Japanese to English, it will not have an "____=____" .

Minkyoya

Vampire's Apprentice 8D
I don't know what to think of this title.
I mean...Team Rocket HAS tried to break up for multiple times, at least in my memory. But they always came back at the end.
To me, it sounds like it could be probably something that is filler or something more dramatic (I'm only putting this possibility since Brock did leave Ash and Misty for a while and that's quite surprising).

Anyways, I hope something interesting happens. ^^

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
SHINY METAGROSS = <3

Awww. I loved this uber-filler episode. It was sooooo sweet.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Could someone give a more extensive summary of this episode since it's aired? I'm really curious now.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Basically, TR meets up with an Ex-TR member who looked up to them. He has a good life with his own ramen shop. He invites Nyass to join him. He initially refuses, but after being pwned by Pika for a second time, he reconsiders and quits TR. Musashi also wants to have a better life, so she decides to quit TR and become Candy Musalina for good. Kojiro still wants to stay in TR so when he hears of a Shiny Metagross, he wants to capture it for Sakaki. He fails in the battle, but Musashi, who has heard of Kojiro's battle, goes to his rescue. They rejoin TR, but Metagross is still too strong. Nyass now hears about the battle and goes to their rescue. He also rejoins TR, but their unity is not enough to capture Metagross, and it blasts them away.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Whoa, is the former rocket who looked up to the three main rockets, Mondo? Mondo's character is supposed to be fond of "Nyaasu" and he also idolized them, and also had a small crush on Musashi, which is why I'm wondering. Also, kind of surprising how the one who wanted to stay in the group was Kojirou.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Erm, so...does anyone have a screen shot of the former rocket that looked up to the main three?

Cael

<b><font color="#4e7d40">Head Scanlator</font><br>
SSJ Jup81;89259 said:
*Sighs* A wasted opportunity...

xD Like they keep up with continuity. Hey Ash, whatever happened to your Dad? :/

Meh, they might as well make it canon, the trio would make great actors if you think about it, and they served no purpose but to typically get in Ash's way almost everytime. Oh well, I haven't paid attention to it all since Misty was essentially put on a bus. The excessive Status Quo afterward pretty much started the show's decay from that point on.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Cael;90259 said:
xD Like they keep up with continuity. Hey Ash, whatever happened to your Dad? :/
True, but still would've been nice if the guy would've been Mondo since he was such a fan of those guys, especially Meowth.

Wish they'd go back to the way it was in the beginning with background stuff.