DP111: The Historic Ruins of Steel Island!

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance

Source: Pokeani

DP111: 鋼鉄島の遺跡!
DP111: Koutetsu Tou no Iseki!

This episode will air on January 22, 2009.

Dub Names:

Satoshi = Ash
Hikari = Dawn
Takeshi = Brock
Pocchama = Piplup
Gen = Riley
Steel Island = Iron Island
Jun = D/P/Pt Rival
Mars
Bunyatto = Purugly
Akagi = Cyrus
Saturn
Jupiter
Mukkubird = Staravia
Manene = Mime Jr.
Golbat
Musashi = Jesse
Kojiro = James
Nyass = Meowth
Megayanma = Yanmega
Sonansu = Wobbufet
Habuneku = Seviper
Maskippa = Carnivine
Manene = Mime Jr.
Various Steel Type Pokemon (Yes, I just said this because I am too lazy to go through the episode and list every single one)
- If I need to add more, I will. Just comment or PM me.
- Characters/Pokemon/Cities in BOLD indicate debuts.
- If a Pokemon DOES NOT have any change in its name from Japanese to English (example - Pikachu and Pachirisu), it WILL NOT be included.

Yay! Gen is in more than one episode!! I still am hoping for Satoshi to get a Riolu egg. It would be perfect for him since he can sense the Wave Power of a Wave-Guiding Pokemon like Riolu and Lucario.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Updated for the preview just aired....

Wow. Dark Lucario, Akagi shows himself again, Mars faces off with Satoshi, Jun is still stuck down with Team Rocket...how much more can I ask for? Oh, wait. I can ask that Gen gives Satoshi a Riolu egg. *crosses fingers* Hopefully they will discover who Akagi really is in this episode too.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Now I know for sure that I am almost the only one keeping this area of the forum alive.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! No Riolu egg for Satoshi... ;-; Akagi made multiple cameos from Team Galaxy's base...so did Saturn...Jupiter had 1 cameo at the very end of the episode. Mars's plan failed yet at the same time succeeded. She got 60% of the energy necessary but couldn't hold Satoshi off for long enough. Also, she failed in blowing up the island. Gen can use barriers which is awesome.

Minkyoya

Vampire's Apprentice 8D
Voltanis;85093 said:
Now I know for sure that I am almost the only one keeping this area of the forum alive.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! No Riolu egg for Satoshi... ;-; Akagi made multiple cameos from Team Galaxy's base...so did Saturn...Jupiter had 1 cameo at the very end of the episode. Mars's plan failed yet at the same time succeeded. She got 60% of the energy necessary but couldn't hold Satoshi off for long enough. Also, she failed in blowing up the island. Gen can use barriers which is awesome.
I can't believe that Satoshi
DIDN'T GET THE EGG. IT SHOULD'VE HAPPENED. -__-
THIS IS SO DISAPPOINTING, IMO. ;__;