Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
DP110: Gen and Lucario

Source: Pokeani

DP110: ゲンとルカリオ!
DP110: Gen to Rukario!
DP110: Gen and Lucario!

This episode will air on January 15, 2009.

Dub Names:

Satoshi = Ash
Hikari = Dawn
Takeshi = Brock
Pocchama = Piplup
Gen = Riley
Mars
Jun = Rival from D/P/Pt
Enperuto = Empoleon
Heracross
Metang
Bossgodora = Aggron
Haganeiru = Steelix
Coil = Magnemite
Kodora = Lairon
Kokodora = Aron
Golbat
Rozureido = Roserade
Mukkuhawk = Staraptor
Maskippa = Carnivine
Megayanma = Yanmega
Sonansu = Wobbufet
Mars
Bunyatto = Purugly
- If I need to add more, I will. Just comment or PM me.
- Characters/Pokemon/Cities in BOLD indicate debuts.
- If a Pokemon DOES NOT have any change in its name from Japanese to English (example - Pikachu and Pachirisu), it WILL NOT be included.

Yuu Mizushima is going to be the voice actor for Gen in the episode. He places a picture of the script of DP110 on his blog and this let us know what the episode was.

Note for Dub Players: Gen is the trainer that you meet on Steel Island. His Pokemon you see is Lucario. He works with you in a series of Double Battles to get rid of Team Galaxy from Steel Island, then he will give you an egg containing Riolu after helping.

I hope this whole plot stays in the anime! Satoshi + Riolu = Win!!!!

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Spoilers because I watched it live:

So far, the plot is going just as the games' plot is: Get rid of Team Galaxy. The difference is that Satoshi, Hikari, Takeshi, and Gen are up against not only Team Galaxy's Administrator, Mars, but also all of the Steel Type Pokemon on the island. Team Galaxy has created a device that angers them to violently attack anything near them. Lucario's Wave Power was initially protecting it, but after being knocked down by a power surge that traveled from the historic ruins at Steel Island to the top of the Tengan Mountains, it was affected by the machine. Meanwhile, Jun was training his Emperuto and Heracross when his Emperuto was sent into a rage. He called Satoshi from the Pokemon Center (Satoshi was at Mio City's Pokemon Center at the time) and told him about it (Satoshi, Hikari, and Takeshi caught the next ferry to Steel Island to help Jun investigate, but they met up with Gen instead). Jun went investigating to find the cause of the angered Steel Pokemon and (literally) falls on Team Rocket. He immediately thinks they are the cause and challenges them, but they know nothing about it. Jun wants to show them the ruins he saw with Heracross so they go there. Upon arriving, they find Team Galaxy, the true culprits. Team Rocket wants revenge and after Jun and them are knocked down by a Haganeru, they challenge them, but are quickly defeated. They are knocked down deep in the ruins where a plaque of Dialga and Palkia is shown (Jun does recognize them). It is now that Satoshi-tachi arrive at the cliff above the ruins and discover Team Galaxy...With a Dark Lucario after them, how will they escape?

Now if you don't want to know any spoilers, don't go to the next episode's thread (DP111: The Historic Ruins of Steel Island!). I have posted in there without spoiler tags due to the fact that I assume if you want to discuss the next episode, you will have known about what happens in this episode.