Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
DP107: Ramuparudo VS Trideps!!

Source: Pokeani

DP107: ラムパルドVSトリデプス!!
DP107: Ramuparudo VS Toridepusu!!
DP107: Ramuparudo VS Torideps!!

This episode will air on December 18, 2008.

Dub Names:

Satoshi = Ash
Hikari = Dawn
Takeshi = Brock
Pikachu
Pocchama = Piplup
Musashi = Jesse
Kojiro = James
Nyass = Meowth
Ramuparudo = Rampardos
Hyouta = Roark
Trideps = Bastiodon
Tougan = Byron
Sonansu = Wobbufet
Manene = Mime Jr.
- If I need to add more, I will. Just comment or PM me.
- Characters/Pokemon/Cities in BOLD indicate debuts.
- If a Pokemon does not have any change in its name from Japanese to English, it will not have an "____=____" .

Flowsel

Haganenotsubasa
I am really looking forward to this one. For those of you who haven't understood, this is definately a battle between Hyouta (Roark) and Tougan (Byron). Hyouta is Tougan's son.

I can also recommend watching through the Kurogane Gym arc, DP 15-18. To get to know Hyouta a bit better ^^.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Was that conformed or is it just speculation.

Edit: As of yesterday, this was conformed in the preview!!! ^,^ Hyouta's back for another episode!!!

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Episode featured CHIBI-HYOUTA!!! <3 It was a nice episode. Kinda disappointed that Keyhole gave extremely low quality to the point where the picture dropped out during the battle and I missed the end of it. Also started the episode a little too late. Once someone uploads it, I am watching it again.

Basic summary:
Satoshi, Hikari, and Takeshi get to Mio City's Gym. They see Hyouta there. Hyouta tells them that Tougan is his father and left the Kurogane Gym to him when Tougan left for Mio City. They see Tougan's fossil collection, his prized possession being an Anops' Claw Fossil. Hyouta and Tougan start arguing about who is better - Ramuparudo or Torideps. They decide to settle it in a battle. They exchange attacks for a while. Takeshi compares Ramuparudo to a sword and Torideps to a shield in the style of attacks. *Keyhole gave out here* Battle stopped due to commotion in gym somewhere (?). They go to fossil room. They see two holes in the floor. Tougan is surprised at them for some reason, everyone else does many anime face plants. Hyouta points out fossils have been stolen. Tougan and Hyouta jump into bigger hole. Satoshi, Hikari, and Takeshi follow. Team Rocket is outside with the fossils and a digging machine. Tougan and Hyouta decide to battle them. Hyouta sends out Ramuparudo, and Tougan chooses Torideps. Hyouta goes full out offensive. Tougan stops attacking after one or two attacks. Ramuparudo starts taking hard hits from the machine throwing rocks and sand. Torideps begins to guard Ramuparudo at Tougan's command. Hyouta commands Ramuparudo to use Double-Edged Headbutt on the machine, knocking it down. Satoshi commands Pikachu to use 100,000 Bolts on it. Machine is unaffected and gets up. Team Rocket begins to make their escape and machine grabs fossils that are in a sack. Ramuparudo uses Thought Headbutt and Torideps uses Iron Head, creating two holes in the machine. Pikachu uses 100,000 Bolts again and this time it destroys the machine, sending Team Rocket flying. The bag falls and the glass case that the Claw Fossil was in shatters on the ground. Hyouta goes to check the condition of the fossils and Tougan goes to check the condition of the item in a small chest. Hyouta is curious and Tougan shows him a fossil. Hyouta remembers giving it to Tougan as a small kid and is happy that his dad has kept it safe the whole time. Tougan now accepts Satoshi's challenge, but schedules the match for tomorrow as Torideps needs rest. Satoshi happily accepts.
To be continued...