Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
DP102: Yosuga Gym! VS Melissa!!

Source: Pokeani

DP102: ヨスガジム戦!VSメリッサ!!
DP102: Yosuga Jimu Sen! VS Merissa!!
DP102: Yosuga Gym Match! VS Melissa!!

This episode will air on November 13, 2008.

Summary:

Satoshi finally faces Melissa, the Gym Leader of Yosuga City. Satoshi chooses Buoysel to battle against her Gengar, but will he be able to win?

Dub Names:

Satoshi = Ash
Hikari = Dawn
Takeshi = Brock
Melissa = Fantina
Jun = ??? (D/P/Pt Rival with the newest model Poketch)
Musashi = Jesse
Kojiro = James
Nyass = Meowth
Momoan = Marian
Contesta-san = Mr. Contesta
Sukizo-san = Mr. Sukizo
Joy = Joy
Yosuga City = Hearthome City
Buoysel = Buizel
Hikozaru = Chimchar
Pocchama = Piplup
Fuwaride = Drifblim
Megayanma = Yanmega
Sonansu = Wobbuffet
Manene = Mime Jr.
- If I need to add more, I will. Just comment or PM me.
- Characters/Pokemon/Cities in BOLD indicate debuts.
- If a Pokemon DOES NOT have any change in its name feom Japanese to English (example - Pikachu and Pachirisu), it WILL NOT be included.

Satoshi gets his rematch. I wanna see all of those moves he was developing in the Team Galaxy episodes!

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Episode is up on YT. Enjoy.

Opinion: Episode was good. I love Satoshi's Counter Shield Strategy. It was cool, but I don't think we'll be seeing it again soon. And YAY MUSASHI!!! She got her second ribbon! I hope we'll be seeing her in the Grand Festival this time.

winlyx_chan

Thank you... I really should of known that:p. I'm waiting for pokeplus or pocketmonsters to have it. It's eaiser to download it from one of those two (PM for the subbed version.)

And why didn't Dawn/Hikari enter this contest?

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I do not like #PM anymore. One of their mods forced Katsu-san to shut down her Pocket Monsters section on her site! D:

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Because she provided Direct Downloads for people who couldn't use torents or IRC. They didn't like it. They had her take down her whole section (of 400-600 episodes) of the series. It is because of this that I don't like PM anymore.

But, back on subject, Satoshi's Pikachu is a loser! ;-;

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Loser as in "not a winner." Pika's my third favorite Pokemon! I just wish it would win Satoshi a badge for once! (1 - Naetoru, 2 - Aipom, 3 - Buoysel, 4 - Buoysel, 5 - Hikozaru). Poor Pika... ;-;

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
2 Buoysels?

And I get the feeling Jun's dub name will be Barry like in the games. But anyway...

The battle was great, but that Fuwaride was just cheep, sleeping all of satoshi's pokes. The break-dancing buoysel was awesome.