Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
DP101: Rival Trainer Jun Appears!!

Source: Pokeani

DP101: ライバルトレーナー・ジュン登場!!
DP101: Raibaru Toreenaa Jyun Toujou!!
DP101: Rival Trainer Jun Appears!!

This episode will air on November 6, 2008.

Dub Names:

Satoshi = Ash
Hikari = Dawn
Takeshi = Brock
Musashi = Jesse
Kojiro = James
Nyass = Meowth
Melissa = Fantina
Yosuga City = Hearthome City
Jun = Rival Character from D/P/Pt
Pocchama = Piplup
Emperuto = Empoleon
Rozureido = Roserade
Glion = Gliscor
Mukuhawk = Staraptor
Hikozaru = Chimchar
Muumaji = Mismagius
Habuneku = Seviper
Maskippa = Carnivine
- If I need to add more, I will. Just comment or PM me.
- Characters/Pokemon/Cities in BOLD indicate debuts.
- If a Pokemon DOES NOT have any change in its name from Japanese to English (example - Pikachu and Pachirisu), it WILL NOT be included.
- Starting with this episode, DP101, I will be adding this Dub Names Section in my first post for each episode. This will allow those who follow the dub games/anime to follow along with what is happening in the anime. If you want to comment on this idea, please let me know. I would like to know who likes/dislikes it and any improvements I can make.

OMG! Jun makes the anime!!! Yay!

StelarSX

Jack In!
I would never have predicted this....since Silver NEVER made an appearance nor Brendan. (Other than the beginning of some movies.)

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Platz;72907 said:
I would never have predicted this....since Silver NEVER made an appearance nor Brendan. (Other than the beginning of some movies.)

You also can't forget Mitsuru (Wally) - [Ralts deserved more love].

Neither would I. When I saw this on Serebii, I had to make sure it was official...and it was! CAN'T WAIT!!

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Preview on [DP 100 - 3/3] conformed the obvious; Jun is the hot-headed rival from D/P/Pt. Also, his started was apparently Pocchama, who has evolved into Emperuto since. He also has a Rozureido that has a boxing match with Satoshi's Glion (exchanging Poison Stab and Scissor Cross(?) in the form of punches). Also, in another note, this episode takes place in Yosuga City and Melissa makes her reappearance in this episode.

Flowsel

Haganenotsubasa
Yeah, seems to be a really interesting ep with some cool battles mixed with a lot of character interaction. Can't wait~

StelarSX

Jack In!
I like this except I didn't except that would be how Jun's voice would be...Maybe they'll get a more Jun-like voice for the dub. And I somewhat hate the idea of Jun starting with a Pochama...he should have started with Naetle or Hikozaru. I mean seriously...everyone except for Shinji has started with a Pochama!

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
New content added in first post from this episode and any future episodes! I have compiled a list of Japanese names and their English counterparts! I will add others when the episode airs. The names that I have put down are those either that are in every episode, that were conformed in the episode's preview, or that were conformed by the title or summary given.

Tsum

Seeing this episode really makes me want Satoshi and Takeshi to away, and be replaced by Jun and Kouki... :p

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I have wanted that since AG ended, but I think they're handling this just fine.