DP 93: Dancing Gym Leader! Melissa Enters!!

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
DP 93: Dancing Gym Leader! Melissa Enters!!

Source: Pokeani

DP093: 踊るジムリーダー!メリッサ登場!!
DP093: Odoru Jimu Riidaa! Merissa Toujou!!
DP093: Dancing Gym Leader! Melissa Appears!!

This episode will air on September 11, 2008.

AT LAST!! MELISSA IS IN THE ANIME!!! She is one of my favorite Gym Leaders ever!

Flowsel

Haganenotsubasa
Somebody able to translate this? It was posted in the "Important events" thread on PokeAni.

「踊るジムリーダー!メリッサ登場!!」にノゾミが登場します。メリッサのムウマージとコンテストバトルをした所歯が立たない、と言う展開だそうで。

StelarSX

Jack In!
"Dancing leader Jim! Melissa!!" NOZOMI appeared. Melissa MUUMAJI contest and places too tough battle, saying that it expand.

Translated using Google Language Tools.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
How interesting. Melissa appears as part of the Kannagi Contest (ass I expected) and Nozomi makes another cameo (wonders when Naoshi will appear again...and will we ever get to see him battle/participate in a contest again). Seeing that she is here, she won't accept Satoshi's obvious challenge to a battle and she will (hopefully) make it to the finals of the contest against Hikari (where I hope that Hikari wins her third ribbon). Probably not gonna happen though. It says that Melissa is a tough competitor with her Muumaji. She will probably beat Hikari and then return to the gym in Yosuga...maybe Naoshi will reappear there...

Flowsel

Haganenotsubasa
I'm really longing for this ep >_<. Watching Zoey, the hater of people who do both gyms and contests, meet Fantina, the gym leader who participates in contests :D