DP 71&72: Pokémon Ranger! The Wave-Guiding Riolu!! Part 1&2

G

GaustKaizer

DP 71&72: Pokémon Ranger! The Wave-Guiding Riolu!! Part 1&2

DP 71: ポケモンレンジャー!波導のリオル!! (前編)
DP 72: ポケモンレンジャー!波導のリオル!! (後編)
DP 71: Pokémon Ranger! The Wave-Guiding Riolu!! (Part 1)
DP 72: Pokémon Ranger! The Wave-Guiding Riolu!! (Part 2)
Air Date: 2008-03-20

G

GaustKaizer

2008-03-20

Oi, I might have to pre order Pokemon Ranger 2 i available:rolleyes:

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Coro Kaizer;35187 said:
I want Riolu that learns Hadoudann

Good point, that never happens. I also saw a floatzel early on and people are speculating buoysel is gonna evolve.

Initially, I thought Gligar would stay with reiji and satoshi would get riolu, but now that it's been seen in battle, I'm not sure.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I want Satoshi to get Riolu. *prays* I don't want Buoysel to evolve *prays again* I want Satoshi's Mukkubird to evolve to Mukkuhawk *prays again* (Why must I hope for the impossible *thinks back to my wanting of Satoshi catching Hippopotas*)

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
My thoughts (contain spoilers):

And I was right. Riolu wasn't caught. Mukkubird didn't evolve. Yet Buoysel didn't either, so I guess that's ok. But I really wanted Satoshi to get Riolu. Hopefully he will get one in the future.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
You don't have to use the spoiler tag, the thread is to discuss the episode and people should be smart enough not to check it if they don't want to be spoiled. :p

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Ok. Thanks for the info. Some forums I go to like the use of spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet (especially on the day of the release of the download).

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Well, this is a speculation thread, and it only makes sense spoilers will be shown. :)

I just saw the episode, it was Okay. XD

The BGM was purdy on the battle scene. :p

If you guys want to go download: Here
:]