Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
DP 70: Pull Yourself Together, Riishan!

シャンとしてリーシャン!
Shan to shite Riishan!
Pull Yourself Together, Rishan!

This will air on March 13, 2008

I wonder if Kojiro will want Rishan as much as he wanted Chirin.

StelarSX

Jack In!
Incredible...maybe I will soak up the Pocket Monster world once again. Anyone know who subs the episodes?

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Well, PM Just got a Full Time Translator, you could see them there i suppose. :/

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I want to be a translator.......but I don't know enough Japanese. I do know most of what the people say in battles though. (ex. attacks, abilites, effects,)

G

GaustKaizer

PM only has movie 10 been subbed. My subbing program isn't working. Can't save file:(

Akaku

コード・ブルー
You have a subbing program, don't you just need Notepad and type in the Translation? XD

StelarSX

Jack In!
No D&P Episodes...? I haven't even seen the movie either. (I tried going on their forums but the link was...dead.)

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Okay, let's get back on topic guys. :)

Chat through PM, or even the Chatbox if anything is needed.

StelarSX

Jack In!
Back to topic-

This episode reminds me of the episode in the Jhoto region with the magician person who turns Satoshi into a Pikachu. *Has always watched dub so doesn't know much of the actual names*

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Subaru Stelar;34123 said:
Back to topic-

This episode reminds me of the episode in the Jhoto region with the magician person who turns Satoshi into a Pikachu. *Has always watched dub so doesn't know much of the actual names*

I thought the same thing when I first saw the preview!

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Yea, they're actually giving Mimiroru/Buneary screentime, which is surprisingly odd since they don't often do so. >>;

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I wonder how much screentime Mimiroru will receive though. *hopes for a lot*

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Oh Cool D:

It seems Satoshi is going to use Naetle and Hikari is going to use Mimiroru to train battle with Riishan! ;o

I'm surprised she's actually using the Bunny and it's standing next to Pocchama. >_>

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Maybe Kojiro will have personal reasons behind wanting to steal Riishan. Also, will he want his own? And with Dokukeiru's release, what will replace it and Sabonea?