DP 100: Naetoru, Hayashigame...and Dodaitos!

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
DP 100: Naetoru, Hayashigame...and Dodaitos!

Source: Pokeani

DP100: ナエトル、ハヤシガメ…そしてドダイトス!
DP100: Naetoru, Hayashigame...soshite Dodaitosu!
DP100: Naetoru, Hayashigame...and Dodaitos!

This episode will air on October 30, 2008.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Me too. I want Satoshi to get Dodaitos. But, then again, he may not evolve Naetoru so he can beat Shinji's Dodaitos with his Naetoru.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I agree. Besides, I like Naetoru better. It's much more adorable.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Well, as of this episode's preview, it's been conformed: Naetoru will be evolving into Hayashigame during a battle with Shinji's Donkarasu. ;-;

Good bye, Naetoru. ;-; I will miss you...

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
It's Shinji's Dodaitos (I'm guessing), but the episode looks good nonetheless.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Episode is up on YouTube under Toritodon. He will take it down after a couple of days, so watch it while you still can.

I <3 Shinji's Dodaitos. It was so nice to Satoshi's Hayshigame. I also loved the fact that "Soko ni Sora ga Aru Kara" played as background music. That song is one of my favorites.

Flowsel

Haganenotsubasa
This episode was really good. I felt sorry for Hayashigame there when that lovely music piece played. The interaction between Dodaitose and Hayashigame was certainly interesting to watch. Nicely done of Dodaitose to teach Hayashigame how to properly defend against attacks when you are heavy.

StelarSX

Jack In!
I love this episode since I am a fan of the Turtwig family. It was nice to see Dodaitos helping Hayashigame even though their trainers are arch-enemies. And I too, felt sorry for Hayashigame when the music started...pretty sad...

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
That song is very inspirational though. It's very sweet.

Naetoru... ;-;

I miss you already. ;-;