Digimon zero two, Eng Subs.

Breaker

Digimon zero two, Eng Subs.

I know the project was dropped... but the 'autobot' said it was officially released. Does this mean that another group released it? If anyone know where I can download via by bittorrent or IRC, etc., then it'll be greatly appreicated.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Official subs have been released and are still being released. You can watch them at crunchyroll for free if you want to.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Yes, they are available for free online at Crunchyroll :)

Breaker

Thanks for the help guys, unfortunately crunchyrolls doesn't have all the episodes.

Just wondering, if i download the raw(japanese) version for Digimon zero two, would anybody happen to have subtitles to go along with it. Because it can be formed together in VLC.

Any help would be appreciated.

jpwong

I don't believe any group at all has ever managed to yet finish 02. You'll just have to wait for the episodes to release on crunchy.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
I know Wolfpack Productions got up to ep 21. That's the farthest I've seen any subbers get. They release about two episodes a year though and they've been at it since 2002(ish). @_@
I know that probably doesn't help, but it might give you a fix for a little while. lol

Blazing Louse

As for the official Toei subs, they're also available for free on the Vuze HD Network (it's ad-supported and licensed, and therefore legal).

Problem is, for some reason, the subs drop out after episode 30, despite the fact that the episode descriptions continue to read "Audio: Japanese/Subtitles: English). :(

Ahh! I'll never be able to finish this series! >.<