Digimon World Dawn Help?

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Digimon World Dawn Help?

So I noticed on the selection screen, the one to choose options on DS lighting or choosing to play GBA or playing with other DS, the icon for my Dawn game has... changed. It's different from before. Like it's gotten a closer up image of... I think DotShinegreymon or something.

@_@; Also, does anyone know exactly what the requirements are to get Alphamon from Jogress? I'm trying to use MagnaAngemon and Dorugreymon for it but I'm not sure what the Levels; Exp and such are for. Are they cumulative or for each Digimon?

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Well... i didn't need to know as like a week or so later I found out it's basically the digimon you chose to start the Jogress that needs to meet requirements.

However, I have... I think one more question.

What farm good raises aptitude? Is there such a thing?

Also, what's the requirement for me to buy more Memory... it's so frustrating to not be able to upgrade the farm.

Tobias

I don't think they get aptitute from the farm..or maybe they do. I haven't played my Dawn in about 3 months since I beat it. If there is a farm item, it would be in the description for when you buy it. You can buy better items as you go farther in the game and unlock more of the city. You can raise aptitude by de-digivolving them (is that what it's called?) to the previous level, or by DNA Digivolving. It worked for me once. I went up by 1 level in aptitude..not that it helped much. Memory you buy in a farm shop..and I think it expands as you go along with the game.

If you need anything else I could play my Dawn again and find out for you..

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Well I think that spring thing.. the "DNA" thing is Aptitude. @_@ Extremely high fail rate... aka extremely low success rate.

@_@ And I think I figured... you have to buy and equip one BGM and 1... environment thingy to get memory available to upgrade.

Now I want to know how to degenerate my Magnamon. XD

Tobias

Kage;47120 said:
Now I want to know how to degenerate my Magnamon. XD

M-Magnamon?! How did you get it...All my Digimon are Holy..and I didn't plan for that to happen. I have Ophanimon and Seraphimon (I can't spell..but they are the two guarding angels from Digimon Frontier) and two other random Megas. Just needa level them now..

Usually you degenerate by going to the Digivolve menu..unless it's a DNA Digivolve. Why can't you do it?

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I figured it out. I thought i would DNA degenerate Magnamon + Veemon since you can DNA evolve to get ONE lesser digimon.

... All i had to do was degenerate it with Armor....

Tobias

Armour digivolving confuses the heck outta me! I never figured it out..as for DNA digivolving I just put random digimon together. ^_^

Why did you needa degenerate? Did it hit the max level? How did you even get Magnamon?

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Veemon + Miracles DE
lv40+ and Holy EXP really high. Forgot how much. but with Alphamon + Omegamon that wasn't really an issue

Magnamon sucked with ~400 ATK at level 70. >_> No where to evolve... that sucked shit. XD

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Eh? But Magnamon, as far as the game is concerned, is a mere champion/Adult level. Thus, WEAK.

I personally don't like digimentals or jogressing in that game, since often times there's no way to go back to strengthen yourself (heck, I've NEVER liked them anyways). I found this out by getting MirageGaogamon Burst Mode. He was stuck there, since I didn't have the digimon needed to reverse the jogress, and hit a plateau.

Personally, I prefer my main team of Demon, Ophanimon, and Lillithmon... Alphamon... well, has really good techniques, but his traits are kinda... lacking. Though, I am working on maxing him and Galfmon out, then degenerating them and maxing the levels so I can jogress into Minervamon.

Jogressing just takes too much work, though... DX

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I was pretty happy with my Alphamon (ok not quite as much) and jogressing my Dukemon with Seraphimon. Omegamon's attacks were nice for me...

I have pretty much... ATTACK! xD attitude.

I'm working on getting Sleipmon soon. xD

I've been raising the attack on my Ultimate Digimon in the farm. I mean... I should work on Defense soon but that's how I made them stronger. Not fast enough but... yah.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
You got Alphamon via jogress? I just got it from Knightmon... That way, I can keep Dukemon.

Demon for me used to be a Seraphimon and a VenomVamdemon... Dropped them to Adult level and jogressed to Lucemon.

So I guess Jogressing is okay in some situations. It got me the uber twilight digimon, after all.... as well as the leader of the 7 Demon Lords...

I'm working on getting the rest of the Demon Lords and the Obtainable Olympus 12...

I need to find someone with an Apollomon once I get out of burnout phase...