Digimon: The Lost Digidestined

ChikoritaKaizer

Quality Check<br><span style="color: #1894fe;"><b>

Chapter 1 - Destiny comes calling

"Justin wake up! It's time to go, you don't want to be late again!" A girl about 10 said as she pushed to wake Justin.

"I'm up, I'm up." Justin responded as he opened his eyes to see his little sister.

"You'd better not fall asleep again like last time!" His little sister called back as she exited the room.

"I won't Stephanie!" Justin called back as he got out of his bed.

Justin grabbed some clothes from his dresser and changed from his pajamas into his favorite dark green shirt with a white star on the front. He then put on some gray shorts with beige socks, that was his signature outfit that he liked to wear. He then grabbed his black goggles and put them on.

Justin then proceeded to go into the bathroom down the hall. He turned on the lights to reveal the relatively small 6' by 6' room with tile flooring, the caulk for the floor was a grayish color around the 2" by 2" tiles. The room also had a small 2' tall cabinet which was about 3' long with a whitish countertop stained by blue toothpaste in several areas. A very large mirror extended the full length of the cabinet. Next to the cabinet was the toilet and then to the right of that was the shower/bath combo.

Justin looked into the mirror, a 5' 5", 15 year old boy with blonde hair, pale skin, and crystal clear blue eyes looked back at him. He brought out his comb and combed his 1" long hair into a spike on the top and the hair on the side of his head was short so he didn't have to comb that. After he finished his hair he walked out of the bathroom and proceeded down the stairs, through the living room, and into the kitchen.

"Justin, you're finally ready? Mariah has been waiting for several minutes already. Here's your mobile phone and wallet." The woman gave him his wallet and mobile phone.

"Thanks mom, I love you! See you soon!" Justin responded to his mom as he put his mobile phone into his left pocket and his wallet into his right pocket.

"Bye Justin, I love you too!" His mom responded as Justin went into the living room and then out the door.

Justin headed down the porch step and then followed the concrete path to the driveway, where a car was waiting. The car was a mix of green and blue, it had a sunroof on the top, and the BMW logo on the front, the car was a 3 series BMW. Justin, as always admired how cool the car was before getting in the door on the rear right.

"Justin! You're finally ready?" A girl about 15 with dark pink died hair, pale skin, and blue eyes, asked him from the seat to the left.

"Yeah, sorry I'm a bit late, I slept too late again." Justin answered as he put on his seat belt.

"That's ok, at least you're here. Ok dad, we're ready to go." Mariah answered Justin and then talked to her father.

"Ok, let's go then." Mariah's father answered as he started the car and backed out of the driveway.

"So Mariah, are you excited about it?" Justin asked.

"Yeah, aren't you excited? We are going to be together for two weeks, what's not to be excited about?" Mariah asked in response.

"Of coarse I'm excited, these two weeks are going to be the best of my life!" Justin replied.

A tone plays for about two seconds coming from Mariah's direction. She then brings out her mobile phone and looks at the screen. She seems a bit surprised at first and then happy.

"Yeah, of coarse." Mariah mumbles as she types something in.

Mariah suddenly vanishes in a flash of light. Tiny squares are left in her place before they vanish a second later, then the seat belt that she was wearing hits the seat. Justin is shocked and terrified by the happening and appears to be in disbelief. Suddenly Justin's mobile phone gives off the tone that he has a text message, he quickly takes out the mobile phone and reads the message on the screen.

Do you want to join her?