Digimon Savers Season 2 (Wishes)

The Dragon King

Digimon Savers Season 2 (Wishes)

Guys y not make digimon savers season 2 I just loved dis series its my favourite i hv watched it till the end so wat do u say?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Can you proper spelling rather than text speak rather annoying.
If they were to make a Savers 2 i'd watch it.

Rocknote

Banned
Even I still didn't finish watching Digimon Savers but if the new season comes out, I definitely will watch it.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
DATS did not make the series - all we did was sub it.

If you are really that interested in seeing it continue, I suggest you write to Toei, and convince them that an OVA continuation really is needed - I'd love to see a mini series that happens right after the end... see how Ikuto has adjusted, how much ass Masaru is kicking, how fucking rich Touma has gotten... etc :)

But we, at DATS, can't make a second season. Sorry :(

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Scipio;40142 said:
If you are really that interested in seeing it continue, I suggest you write to Toei, and convince them that an OVA continuation really is needed - I'd love to see a mini series that happens right after the end... see how Ikuto has adjusted, how much ass Masaru is kicking, how fucking rich Touma has gotten... etc :)

How Yoshino's Police Work is going. Her Family Issues.
The rise of a new evil.
How the Digimon are doing in the DW.

Scipio;40142 said:
But we, at DATS, can't make a second season. Sorry :(

So, is it possible to move the Topic?

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
MugenSeiRyuu said:
How Yoshino's Police Work is going. Her Family Issues.
The rise of a new evil.
How the Digimon are doing in the DW.
Hence his use of the word, "etc." :)

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Meh. To be honest, I think a Savers 02 would be really lame. Savers was fine and all, but I'd prefer we move on to something entirely new. And something closer to Digimon's roots. And something...better. >_>;

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Hagaren Gao;40239 said:
Meh. To be honest, I think a Savers 02 would be really lame. Savers was fine and all, but I'd prefer we move on to something entirely new. And something closer to Digimon's roots. And something...better. >_>;

I agree, I mean, they already tried a 02 season and it didn't really go so well with a bunch of plot holes and everything...not to mention, the characters would be ultra powerful from the very start, unless they happen to put new characters, which I doubt...

Plus, Savers was just okay in my opinion...I think one season is quiet enough.

Frontier 02 on the other hand.... =D

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Hagaren Gao said:
I think a Savers 02 would be really lame. Savers was fine and all, but I'd prefer we move on to something entirely new. And something closer to Digimon's roots. And something...better. >_>;
::strangles yo' ass::

Come on, there is so much left to touch on. More Demon Lords, more Royal Knights, more Olympus Twelve, actually backstory for Megumi and Miki...

That was what made Savers so great, it explored more of the Digimon fictional universe than any other season.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
PrimoPiccolo;40285 said:
Come on, there is so much left to touch on. More Demon Lords, more Royal Knights, more Olympus Twelve, actually backstory for Megumi and Miki...

And Gaomon :p

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
I can tell his backstory and have him out of the frame at the same time.

But yes, I fear they might make the same mistakes they did with Adventure 02.

As for something closer to Digimon Roots, wouldn't that be like V-Tamer Animated or something like that?

Kazemon15;40242 said:
Frontier 02 on the other hand.... =D
Sarcasm ahead!
Yes, but they should leave out the rest from the start. Cause you know, you don't need stinking Digimon Partners or other Characters, just Goggleboy and Lonewolf. Digimon have the same personality as their Partners anyways, unless in the 90 more percent of the cases where they don't.