Digimon RPG online?

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
Digimon RPG online?

does anyone play this game?
its a korean mmorpg but there is a patch for english.

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
have you downloaded it?
the game is in 3d so you, how about you tell me your pc stats eg my one is 40gb hard drive
256 ram
2.6 gh
intel extream graphics:it can play it

i know it sucks as a laptop, thats why i have a 150gc external hard drive yay

Thomas H. Norstein

Ready to report for duty
No i haven't download it yet. and i don't anything about my computer stats. It's pretty good thought and it can play games but nothing like Halo or something like that. For that it requires the 3d accelerator card. they're really expensive :/

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I wonder if it's the same one that I used to have years ago. I remember that was Korean, and the computer I had then, couldn't run it very well. I did have a bit of fun with it for the short while I did have it.

Nabs

Leechie xD
can somebody tell me if your acc gets deleted if you don't play for a while....i used to play a few years ago and was wondering if my acc will still be there...

Tsum

I used to play a few years back, then stopped. I got back into it earlier this year again, but then I stopped playing once more.

I suppose my most memorable moment was playing alongside a whole bunch of other Renamon tamers. The poor wild Digimon didn't stand a chance against the random storms of Koyousetsu.

Quatre Winner

What game is this, then? I'd be interested in playing if people linked to it :-O

Sounds interesting. I'd love to be a tamer! I'd have a Patamon and I'd hug him and love him and call him Bob. Er, Sora.

nahxela

Quatre Winner;11214 said:
What game is this, then? I'd be interested in playing if people linked to it :-O
I agree, this game sounds fun and I'd take a look at it if you could link me the English patch :)

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
i could give the link but then again you guys will have too beg me for it, hahahahaha.:D

i will need some time finding it.

Neophoton

Resident Lurker
It's a fairly fun game. I've been playing a few weeks now, have my Renamon to level 36... I think you might enjoy the game.

HajiGary

been playing da games for few months now...and i played it on my laptop...my laptop doesnt have all the fancy graphic card..just typical intel accelerator thingy...and the games run quite well.. The only downside for this game is dat u cannot buy stuff from the net and it is really really really hard to capture a digimon..(especially agumon). So far, i only got 3 digimon...Guilmon (starter), Patamon (got it from Braves hunting) and last one.. Agumon (yay!!). If u guys interested to play the games and u guys want u'r starters digimon is Veemon or Impmon..wait till there is an event..coz..u cannot obtain them from the game.. :). The game occasionally updated on wednesday (korean time)..sometimes new digimon added (e.g recently..HiAndromon) and enemy digimon added.